• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage v Exeter City Match Day Thread

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think it's either do or suffer fatal injury today. The only team I can see not getting something today from the chasing pack below us is Oldham who are at home to Mansfield. Carlisle at Grimsby, Newport at Macclesfield, Colchester at Yeovil have all got away wins written all over them and Crewe have been cr4p away from home all season so Swindon should pick up all three points today. We could quite easily be eleventh by the end of the day. That said, it would be just like City to go and turn on a performance, the result to go generally the right way and we're all left wondering what the panic was about at 4pm on Friday afternoon.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
The scene is set!

Smart looking ground now..

I think they're also building a new grandstand behind the goal to the right aren't they?

Grecian_Matt

Got my tickets and ready to go..

Although I can't see getting anything out the game, except potentially a heavy defeat.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Smart looking ground now..

I think they're also building a new grandstand behind the goal to the right aren't they?
Yes to the right. Building has now recommenced following resolution of what to do with the electricity sun station. The stand from where this was taken is still a terrace.

Beer festival in the car park today, for which Exeter fans are welcome to go to.

Steve H

Any team rumours yet?? Based on Friday's debacle someone has to pay the price and my guess is Holmes and Sweeney get the chop.... (and maybe Boateng)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Alan Seabrook and Graham Kirk on Radio Devon duty today.

hienzeECFC

Alan Seabrook and Graham Kirk on Radio Devon duty today.

Are we able to watch this one on the player from the UK? Or just radio?

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Team news expected at 2.15

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Are we able to watch this one on the player from the UK? Or just radio?
Just radio.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pym Sweeney O'Shea Woodman Moxey Taylor Collins Law Williams Bowman L Martin

Hamon Martin Holmes Jay The Wilsons Boateng