• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stevenage beam back

Boyo

I note that Arg*le are selling tickets to watch their next couple of away games on a big screen at Gnome Park. They are allowed to do this because they have sold their away allocation for the actual game. IF City sell our allocation for Stevenage, would there be interest in watching the game in the Centre Spot? I would certainly be keen.

How many ticket have we got for Stevenage and how many have been sold?

UTC

ExeterCityLad

We won't sell our allocation

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Luton beamed back the game last night, and their fans didn't sell out....

As for us not selling out, I'm guessing that if we go above Wycombe on Saturday meaning that we could be promoted with a win at Stevenage it will be sold out.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Luton beamed back the game last night, and their fans didn't sell out....

As for us not selling out, I'm guessing that if we go above Wycombe on Saturday meaning that we could be promoted with a win at Stevenage it will be sold out.
Luton weren't playing last night. The rule, I presume, applies to beam backs of your own team's games.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Before the game last night we had apparently sold about 500. Think we are being sent some more, and believe the stand holds 1400.

If results go well I reckon we could sell out, but not sure how much the cost would be to show the game.

citizen

Been to the Club shop this afternoon and was told there are over 400 left. I didn`t ask how many we had initially or if there are going to be anymore tickets.

Last edited:

Spoonz Red E

Been to the Club shop this afternoon and was told there are over 400 left. I didn`t ask how many we had initially or if there are going to be anymore tickets.
We had 720 followed by 250 more. 970 to date.

citizen

I expect people are waiting for Saturdays game ,it could be a long Que after the game when we win.

Red Devon

Luton weren't playing last night. The rule, I presume, applies to beam backs of your own team's games.
Didn’t Luton also do a beam back of their visit to SJP this season.

PeteUSA

Whats with the term "beam back"?