• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Spurs ? Shirley not ?

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another good win tonight at a canter, never out of second gear, Citeh showing signs of wear, United blowing cold and colder, big game not at Maine Road next week, it could happen.

Mackster

At home to Wolves on Sat and then a trip to Citeh without Yaya & Kompany.

Players like Assou-Ekotto, Livermore & Kaboul have really stepped up their game, and Lennon looks like a player again.

They played some superb controlled football tonight, the fatalistic instinct says it won't last, but there does seem a different mentality in this group of players.

Another good win tonight at a canter, never out of second gear, Citeh showing signs of wear, United blowing cold and colder, big game not at Maine Road next week, it could happen.
I hope it does happen, but fear it won't...

finetime

No European distractions either. It happened for Valencia, Shalke and Dortmund in recent seasons and very nearly Sevilla.

Fingers crossed!

MikeGrecian

All the best of luck to them i say although i really don't think that they've got the staying power to really challenge at the end of the season and fear that they might fall at the final hurdle when things get really interesting,also whilst on the subject of last nights football i found it refreshing to see Liverpool start a game with 8 British players-still a crap game though.