• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Some Sunny Day - Issue 7

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Issue 7 of your favourite Exeter City fanzine, Some Sunny Day, will be on sale before the Wimbledon match on 14 March.

As always, we’re on the look-out for contributors, either old or new, so if you’re feeling creative please get in touch with us via email at: [email protected] Who knows, you may have a thumping win over Argyle to write about, or possibly the complete opposite.

You won’t be paid but you’ll get your name in print plus a free copy, so what’s not to like?! :)

If you aren’t able to make it on the day, you can order a copy via our website, once I’ve updated it anyway: www.somesunnyday.org.uk/index.html

[G]

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who knows, you may have a thumping win over Argyle to write about, or possibly the complete opposite.
Oops, well, if anyone wants to write 500 words about getting drubbed in the Devon derby, the deadline is Sun 1st March.

Issue 7 is coming together nicely so hopefully it'll be a goodun! :)

SomeSunnyDay

Issue 7 is now in the can, big thanks to everyone who contributed to it.

Just a reminder that it will be on sale THIS SATURDAY, the 14th, at SJP prior to the AFC Wimbledon game i.e. 2-3pm outside the ground. Look out for us!

Just £1 as always for loads of great reading and a few surprising revelations! :x

www.somesunnyday.org.uk for more details and to order online.

Alistair20000

and a few surprising revelations! :x
I do trust that Lionel has not been getting his kit off.

Is there a piece of prose from the Great Curmudgeon ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I hope there is at least one Sturtz cartoon.

LOG

There's not one but two cartoons from Sturtz and, Al, have no fear, there are no pics of me in me undercrackers. No contributions from the GC i'm afraid but we think we've got a really good mix of subjects covered this time.

Issue 7 is being picked up from the printers today and so subscriptions/pre-orders will be sent out, also today.

Alistair20000

Al, have no fear, there are no pics of me in me undercrackers.
**Breathes sigh of relief and sets aside £1 coin** :)

Tim Long

Issue 7 is now in the can.
Does this mean that Issue 7 is in the toilet, in prison - kindly distributed to entertain those on remand in Exeter - or will be in a metal box, like the PiL album, erm, Metal Box ?

LOG

If it's in a Metal Box, you just need to Open Up.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Last chance to pre-order a copy of issue 7 today to guarantee yourself a copy posted to your door.

www.somesunnyday.org.uk

Fancy helping sell? PM us!

On sale tomorrow at SJP before the game. [ecfc]