• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Signing tomorrow morning

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He confirmed his BS poster status in January! This rumour has been posted on Twitter by an account that reckons Rubuen Reid will be joining Torquay next year, and they also reckoned that Pym was supposed to have been announced by MK last week! Baffles me why people bother to make this stuff up ....
Ah yes, just seen that. Not surprised in the slightest that it’s a load of carp.

Stelios

It is officially "tomorrow afternoon" now :S

I will not be spending anymore time this summer looking up random youth players until I see an official statement from the club (facepalm)

Should have learnt from the Williem Tomlinson debacle!

Last edited:

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ade Akinbiyi and Trevor Benjamin are getting off a Flybe plane as I type.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ade Akinbiyi and Trevor Benjamin are getting off a Flybe plane as I type.
Yeah. At Gatwick Airport ;)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
But where is the plane?

Intheknow84

It is officially "tomorrow afternoon" now :S

I will not be spending anymore time this summer looking up random youth players until I see an official statement from the club (facepalm)

Should have learnt from the Williem Tomlinson debacle!
Tomlinson was all but signed until the last second. Don’t know when club will announce the signing!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt has said that he is taking a week off so I hadn't expected anything to happen this week

StudentGrecian

Tomlinson was all but signed until the last second. Don’t know when club will announce the signing!
Indeed it was, as confirmed by the club, but that wasn’t a rumour that came from you...

Did Mason O’Malley, Devonte Redmond, Jake Voskins, Jack Roles, Sam Surridge (All named by you) all change their minds at the last minute as well? Or are you just genuinely believing info from clueless twitter accounts?

Last edited:

Temporarily Exiled

Don’t know when club will announce the signing!
Weird, about 13 hours ago you seemed pretty bloody certain.

Intheknow84

Weird, about 13 hours ago you seemed pretty bloody certain.
Said there will be a singing in the morning but when the club releases the info is up
To them.