• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Signing about to be announced

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know it’s nowhere near panic stations yet, but MT was quoted as saying that the deal ‘could be today, or next Monday’ last Thursday. Maybe that deal is dead or maybe the other club are still playing hard to get on the sell on fee! Like others have said, MT’s honesty is refreshing, but maybe he should keep his cards closer to his chest in these situations.
This sounds like it’s the number 2 keeper rather than the “dead cert” MT was quoted of being after for the number one shirt.

Avening Posse

Jack Arthur signed scholarship forms recently and is very highly regarded at the club. So yes, we do have a 'keeper as it stands.

Also, Chris Weale said he wouldn't leave until his replacement had been sorted.
Thanks SGF

Bongo1959

Oh come ooooooon. for petes sake

iscalad

Oh come ooooooon. for petes sake
Pete doesn't seem that worried.

Bongo1959

Pete doesn't seem that worried.
I know isca I'm just very bored waiting , there must be some news Shirley

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've had talks with ECFC, but they came to nothing owing to my outrageous pay demands.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there an Exeweb skills list of which positions we can all play?

Temporarily Exiled

MT on new signings: "There is someone having a medical today, which is expected to be announced in the next 48 hours. There are offers out there to several players and we are waiting to hear back. It has been a slow window so far, but it is starting to move."

https://twitter.com/OfficialECFC/status/1141618298414653440

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
MT on new signings: "There is someone having a medical today, which is expected to be announced in the next 48 hours. There are offers out there to several players and we are waiting to hear back. It has been a slow window so far, but it is starting to move."

https://twitter.com/OfficialECFC/status/1141618298414653440
Glad one should be signed very soon.

When do we travel to Jersey? It sounds like we may need to wait till the first week in July for any more news if we’re away all next week.

StudentGrecian

Glad one should be signed very soon.

When do we travel to Jersey? It sounds like we may need to wait till the first week in July for any more news if we’re away all next week.
Good point, hopefully we’ll leave someone behind who can close those deals that we are waiting to hear back on, would be a nightmare to miss out because we made them wait for us to return from our jollys in Jersey!