• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

Legohead

Banned
It says on the club website that instalments will become available when the tickets are in saver phase. Currently they are in super saver phase so when is the saver phase does anyone know?

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has dannyred become the most hated poster on Exeweb?
I resent that! Surely I have that title?
Anyway, at least Danny is not afraid to go against the grain, unlike one or two posters we have who are all things to all men and permanent Mr. Nice Guys : bluurgh.
I almost always disagree with Danny but
I respect his right to say what he thinks
I understand the club wants to start moving season tickets and I've already said that"s not a problem because nobody is obligated to buy them, but Danny's comment that the club should be a bit more sensitive to the situation is not outlandish. It's an argument for debate

iscalad

It says on the club website that instalments will become available when the tickets are in saver phase. Currently they are in super saver phase so when is the saver phase does anyone know?
Whilst we are currently in uncertain times with the Covid-19 pandemic, and not knowing when the 19/20 season will resume, as a supporter owned club we have to plan ahead for the next season. Season tickets play a huge part in enabling your club remains financially stable and well prepared for the new campaign.

By purchasing a season ticket in the super saver period, you will not only make huge and the best savings on admission for the campaign, but enable the club to operate fully whilst we have a period of no matches and minimal income.

Super Saver season tickets are on sale until midnight on Monday, June 1 and represent the best value for watching the Grecians in the 20/20 season.

Spoonz Red E

The saver price period should normally kick in straight after the super saver deadline on midnight June 1.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hey! What's this argument got to do with me!?
Nothing Mike! Tongue planted firmly in cheek.

REDMIKE

To me if you have savings you get very little interest on your account ,draw the money out and save over £100, which to me that's very good business with your money. Purchased mine yesterday.

Red Devon

To me if you have savings you get very little interest on your account ,draw the money out and save over £100, which to me that's very good business with your money. Purchased mine yesterday.
RM You must be missing your away games

REDMIKE

RM You must be missing your away games
Red you can say that again, spending my time in the garden and watching Big Jet TV. Oh I watched the home Plymouth game on the Monday we should have played at Plymouth, fell asleep, woke up after the game and thought we had won.Hope you and your family are all ok.

Red Devon

Red you can say that again, spending my time in the garden and watching Big Jet TV. Oh I watched the home Plymouth game on the Monday we should have played at Plymouth, fell asleep, woke up after the game and thought we had won.Hope you and your family are all ok.
All well thank you...hope all is well with you and I’ll see you at Cheltenham if we ever get there.

Boyo

Scott Palfrey - I think you guys do an amazing job. I work for a large organisation with a truly global perspective, yet some of the content you pull together is far superior to what I see here. I'd wager that many who are criticising don't understand what marketing actually is. The common misconception is that marketing is all about advertising and point of sale. Indeed most of the gripes we see on here and Facebook, are all about not having billboards, bus stop, petrol pump adverts, or not having a mobile shop in the High Street. There's little understanding that the ROI on many of those activities would be very poor.

Maybe in light of my perceptions above, it would be an idea to create a video of yourselves, outlining the approach you take, the rationale behind it and how you measure success. Go on...

Reactions: DB9