• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets 2020/21 (and refunds for 2019/20)

Legohead

Banned
You also have to question Lez who is a Mod/owner and his personal attracts towards a fan of the club, Is this partly why most fans don’t use exeweb anymore that Mods are not held accountable to what they can say compared to what others can say.

Grecian Lez last two posts

Grecian Lez
Has dannyred become the most hated poster on Exeweb?

Inciting Hatred

Grecian Lez
Im pretty sure if you were a proper fan and had visited the club and been a trust member, you would have seen and read The Charter in full glory of what the club and trust stood for, The mission for both entities is right there on the walls as you go to club reception....

Childish and disappointing behaviour by a Mod/Owner aimed at one poster.
F**k me. Is there not slightly bigger things to worry about at this moment in time? Jesus H. Let's all just try and get on.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Please don't lets start another "what's a proper fan" thing

If you love City for all it ups and downs then that's good enough.
Cough, cough

IndoMike

F**k me. Is there not slightly bigger things to worry about at this moment in time? Jesus H. Let's all just try and get on.
Who's Jesus H?

Legohead

Banned
Who's Jesus H?
You've never watched Bottom then with the late great Rik Mayall? Always use that term for some reason. It's just stuck.

IndoMike

You've never watched Bottom then with the late great Rik Mayall? Always use that term for some reason. It's just stuck.
Nope. Not seen it.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Cough, cough
Whats the cough cough for numpty ?
P.S. he doesn't have a sense of humour Lego ! But then most of the posts are only there to get a reaction.

IndoMike

Whats the cough cough for numpty ?
P.S. he doesn't have a sense of humour Lego ! But then most of the posts are only there to get a reaction.
* No, I just remembered you rabbiting on about if you aren"t a Trust member you aren't a real fan. And now you're playing Mother Theresa. Just keeping you honest, buddy
And why are you running to Lego : can't you fight your own battles

* I can find the post if you want 😉

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
* No, I just remembered you rabbiting on about if you aren"t a Trust member you aren't a real fan. And now you're playing Mother Theresa. Just keeping you honest, buddy
And why are you running to Lego : can't you fight your own battles

* I can find the post if you want 😉
Go for it …….. I haven't been a trust member for a number of years so wouldn't normally tell anyone they aren't a real fan if they aren't a Trust member.
And you probably have quotes from numerous people on post it notes all round your abode waiting for the right moment !

Cant believe I've been drawn into a convo with someone

IndoMike

Go for it …….. I haven't been a trust member for a number of years so wouldn't normally tell anyone they aren't a real fan if they aren't a Trust member.
And you probably have quotes from numerous people on post it notes all round your abode waiting for the right moment !

Cant believe I've been drawn into a convo with someone
🙄

DB9

Maybe next time their are elections you should go for it and become part of the staff at ECFC and you could then sort things from the inside ?
This was said to Danny the last time the elections came about, He has so many ideas I'd thought he'd be a shoe in to get elected but if he can't because of either distance or other commitments I'm sure he could contact the club or one of the Trustees via email/phone with all his thoughts and take it from there