• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scunthorpe United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Here goes; the match we have to focus on to put the Cambridge result behind us. We really need 3 points from this to get back on track; hopefully the entire team will up their game to restore some respectability?

UTC

IndoMike

Scunthorpe last 4 results:

Bradford H Drew
Argyle A Drew
North'ton H Won 3-0
Newport A Lost 2-1

Wouldn't say they are in a bad way now after a poor start. Not a bad set of results.
We don't want two losses before we meet Argyle , but I'm not so confident now. Hope I'm wrong to doubt

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The game is being streamed on iFollow for a tenner. Can't see us being as bad as we were at Cambridge.

iscalad

The game is being streamed on iFollow for a tenner. Can't see us being as bad as we were at Cambridge.
Bleddy hope not.

GJW

A win today. 3-1, for us (not them).

Players will probably be rested, especially with Saturday on the horizon, the starting line up could be interesting.

Red Devon

Three or four changes at least I’d imagine Sweenz injured, Atangana, Lee Martin dropped I don’t think Bowman’s place is quite as secure as it was either...good luck City!

Red Bill

Finally making it to my first game of the season with the long trip to scunthorpe. New ground for me so let's hope I come away with good memories.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope they've remembered to put their shooting boots on the bus.

Legohead

Banned
Finally making it to my first game of the season with the long trip to scunthorpe. New ground for me so let's hope I come away with good memories.
Given the decaying state of the ground i'd say that you need to hope for a Grecians win Red Bill as it's highly unlikely you'll come away with any positive memories of Glanford Park. ;)