• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sam Cox From Spurs On Season Long Loan?

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think you'll find he was that Brent Cross Country Champion.
Now there's an oxymoron - Brent & Country don't really go together in the same sentence. Try Brent with words like knifing & crackpipe...far more suited.

wrekin

Wroe and Cox would make a good midfield unit.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hah! I work on Dollis Hill - what a complete dump Brent is! Perhaps he's running round and round around brent park!
If by Brent Park you mean Wembley Stadium then I hope he gets the chance to do so in an Exeter City shirt this season :D

Max Payne 2

Not a chance, will be very surprised if we let him out on loan again as he is right on the fringe of the first team and actually made his debut in the UEFA cup last year

Perryman wants him down here, and apparently he wants to come.Just signed his first pro contract with Spurs, was excellent in the academy last year.Small but tough tackling, described on a Spurs forum as "...a tenacious little f*cker!". We were also said to be after another young Spurs player, Steven Caulker, but he's off to Yeovil.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/academy/second_year/samuelcox.html
Cox and Caulker were the only two youth players from that age bracket to gte a pro contract with the club this summer, a mate of mine watches all the games at that level as he reports on them for the web site, I will ask him what his thoughts are and post the response

Here we go, just got this from a guy that watches all the youyh games that spurs play

There was signs that he was growing last season as he is quite small. He started off as a defensive midfield player who was quick and solid in the tackle. Due to his size he was bouncing off opposing players and lost his place coming back to fill in at full back. His speed and tackling kept him in contention and last season was a regular. He suprises players with his leaping ability and tough tackling. He is not afraid of anyone and will give it a go.

Ray