• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Run out music

Tim Long

^^^^^
G2k When reading the top line there I thought for a second you were going to say the Christina Aguilera song 😮
Perhaps XTina's was a cover of a, erm, ditty City used to run out to with the multiple r's reflecting the Devon accent (lest we forget - I did - the featured artist was Redman. It all makes sense when you look deeper into it). And she wore proper chaps in the video.

haka

In the 70s there was "Playing the Game", our own ECFC song. Not a global hit.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps XTina's was a cover of a, erm, ditty City used to run out to with the multiple r's reflecting the Devon accent (lest we forget - I did - the featured artist was Redman. It all makes sense when you look deeper into it). And she wore proper chaps in the video.
😂😂
Actually Dirrty! would have been quite appropriate for it’s time I think it was released shortly after Noel Blake took us to the bottom of the fair play league 😬😬

PeteUSA

I know the song/tune 'Tom Hark' was used regularly by the club back in the 90's. It might have been after we scored a goal though?

I dont know who's version was played, but it was first released in the UK in 1958 by Elias & His Zig-Zag Jive Flutes. It got to #2 in the charts. Released again in 1980 by The Piranhas: Got to #6. I much prefered the original, I didnt like the Ian Jury type singing in the 80's version.

Colesman Ballz

I know the song/tune 'Tom Hark' was used regularly by the club back in the 90's. It might have been after we scored a goal though?

I dont know who's version was played, but it was first released in the UK in 1958 by Elias & His Zig-Zag Jive Flutes. It got to #2 in the charts. Released again in 1980 by The Piranhas: Got to #6. I much prefered the original, I didnt like the Ian Jury type singing in the 80's version.
Did they find him guilty ???

STURTZ

Didn"t we use Liquidator in the seventies?