• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Richardson

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Send him back to Nottingham...

We are not here to give first team experience to players not good enough.
I know he is young, but he was absolutely awful on Saturday and we have better players.

I will very happily pay the taxi fare for him to go home.
Give it to me and I'll give it to him (promise,)
And don't be so horrible.

muppetdodger

Send him back to Nottingham...

We are not here to give first team experience to players not good enough.
I know he is young, but he was absolutely awful on Saturday and we have better players.

I will very happily pay the taxi fare for him to go home.
That is a bit OTT. thought he looked lacking in confidence on Saturday, I'm sure with more games he will improve, but comments like that aint gonna help!

Red Devon

Really strong performance last night when playing on the right just like the second half on Saturday.....loads of energy and drive he’s beginning to look like a real handful playing in that position.

Grecianpasty

Really strong performance last night when playing on the right just like the second half on Saturday.....loads of energy and drive he’s beginning to look like a real handful playing in that position.
Can't agree with that. Played on the left in the second half and got destroyed by amoo.

tonykellowfan

When a fullback is up against a star winger, they rely very heavily on their adjacent centre back and the midfielder in front of them to help out.

Richardson got very little help in the second half.

Matt Phillips

Difficult to assess him when Taylor got it so wrong in the second half with the system. Him and Williams were clearly instructed to push on, leaving huge space between the wingbacks and the outside centre-backs, which is what Amoo exploited. On a smaller pitch, it would have been fine, but it was never going to work at Vale Park.

First half, before Port Vale changed tactics, thought he played well although needs to work on his end product. Definitely better on the right than the left when going forward.

IndoMike

Richardson is often being sacrificed in order to cover on the left side. Big ask for a young, inexperienced loanee : clearly he plays better on the right.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wasn't our worst player last night, but hard to tell how much that's him getting stronger and how much the rest of the side descending to his level.

Red Devon

Can't agree with that. Played on the left in the second half and got destroyed by amoo.

I did say when playing on the right.

Redarrow

Wasn’t able to make the journey last night but a good friend who went said Richardson was clearly the weakest link and got torn apart, going back to my original post on this thread it seems it is certainly an area of the pitch that teams are targeting, don’t understand why Moxey is on the bench if Richardson is covering at left back as Deano clearly has the experience Richardson lacks