• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Retained List

dontpassback

Forte has a knee problem which doesn’t look like it will get any better,I think we may have seen the last of him,hope I’m wrong though !

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Forte has a knee problem which doesn’t look like it will get any better,I think we may have seen the last of him,hope I’m wrong though !
Giving a two-year deal to Forte, who was almost 32 at the time and mainly a sub at Notts County, was poor business by MT and hopefully something he'll learn from.

Saint James

Giving a two-year deal to Forte, who was almost 32 at the time and mainly a sub at Notts County, was poor business by MT and hopefully something he'll learn from.
with the benefit of hindsight. The other way of looking at it would be to say what chance of getting a northern based player to relocate to the south west for a one year deal? Next to no chance

ECFC89

Suggest sightly harsh. He was not particularly injury prone before. As posted above being able to offer players one year contracts are always difficult as it provides no security. I think we all thought Forte was a relatively good signing at the time.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seems like room is trying to be made in the squad to offer him something though.

The deluder

Seems like room is trying to be made in the squad to offer him something though.
Do hope that it’s not found.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
GK Alex Palmer in on loan from West Brom? Or would we be going for a permanent signing?
Gone on a season long loan to Argyle :(