• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Retained list / squad for 2017/2018

denzil

From what I heard Boetang want to follow Tis to MKD. If true a major overhaul of midfield is needed......but it did anyway.

LDNGrecian

Keep up, http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?60079-Hiram-Boateng-take-a-bow/page4. From what I gather this agent has a bit of a reputation for blowing hot air as well as his own trumpet.
Things he put on twitter included James Milner wanting to leave Liverpool for West Ham in January (facepalm), Mkhitaryan rejected Arsenal (facepalm) and Jonny Evans joining Spurs on Jan deadline day (facepalm)

I'd ignore what he says.

Last edited:

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think when everyone except you thinks it’s 3 years then it’s up to you to provide the linky things to support your view....
like said to me , the proof ?

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think when everyone except you thinks it’s 3 years then it’s up to you to provide the linky things to support your view....
irrespective of numbers like said to me , the proof ?

ecfc70

From what I heard Boetang want to follow Tis to MKD. If true a major overhaul of midfield is needed......but it did anyway.
If he does then that's unfortunate.......a major overhaul of our midfield is needed in any case, then perhaps we can play through teams again rather than pumping a long ball to stockley all the time

If he does then it will be for a decent fee as he is under contract which gives Taylor more money to build the squad HE wants. I definately do not want him to leave by the way as he clearly has a lot of potential. Everybody knows that the midfield needs to freshened up anyway so you hope that is what happens. As long as James isn't a regular starter next season I will be happy. On a side note what style of play did Taylor favour with the Under 23s?? What sort of formation did he play? :)

Last edited:

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Intriguing could be a few surprises with Matt suggesting a new style of play on the way.

fred binneys head

If there’s anyone in the squad that doesn’t want to play for Matt and for us, then I’d show them the door and replace them with someone who does - none of them are irreplaceable.

That said, if Boateng leaves I will be a bit grumpy.

LOG

It says in this article the list will be out tomorrow - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44356347

It is though the journo saying it rather than a direct quote.

Red Devon

It says in this article the list will be out tomorrow - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44356347

It is though the journo saying it rather than a direct quote.
24-48 Hours in the Stu James interview on Devon Live