• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Retained List for 2024/25 (released)

AndyR

My predictions... Would leave 13 (20 including the youth).

PlayerHere next year?
Ben PurringtonY
Charlie CumminsY
Ilmari NiskanenY
Jack AitchisonY
Jack FitzwaterY
Millenic AlliY
Pierce SweeneyY
Reece ColeY
Shaun MacDonaldY
Sonny CoxY
Vincent HarperY
Will AimsonY
Zak JulesY
Admiral MuskweN
Alex HartridgeN
Caleb WattsN
Cheick DiabatéN
Demetri MitchellN
Dion RankineN
Gary WoodsN
Harry KiteN
Harry LeeN
Kyle TaylorN
Luke HarrisN
Mo EisaN
Pedro BorgesN
Ryan WoodsN
Tom CarrollN
Viljami SinisaloN
Yanic WildschutN
Ed JamesNo idea
Gabe BillingtonNo idea
Harrison KingNo idea
Jake RichardsNo idea
Joe O'ConnorNo idea
Max EdgecombeNo idea
Mitch BeardmoreNo idea
I'd be trying to retain the following from your N list: Carroll, Diabate, Mitchell, Sinisalo, Woods (Ryan!) and Harris. Not sure about Watts (has good qualities but his fitness has been a big issue) or Yanic, who I like and definitely adds guile and effectiveness down that left hand side but may be on too big a wage for an ageing, 60 minute player?!

Don't know enough about the youngsters but Jake Richards is a Y for sure.

Mid Devon Grecian

And how much is your modern day Franz beckenbauer going to cost and is he going to be happy playing second fiddle to Will Aimson
I thought Hartridge was our Beckenbauer?

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
I thought Hartridge was our Beckenbauer?
You've got the "was" bit right.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Will we hear next week?

Billtong

Going mental at wembley row 131 between seats 234-
the list needs updating as player annnouncements have been made with regard to contract extentions.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will we hear next week?
I wonder why we always seem to be late compared to everyone else.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder why we always seem to be late compared to everyone else.
Probably because we are very transparent with our fans, particularly this year, where most of the "announcements" have been made already. in fact there is an argument we have already released our "retained list" just in a different format.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably because we are very transparent with our fans, particularly this year, where most of the "announcements" have been made already. in fact there is an argument we have already released our "retained list" just in a different format.
Well, this is true. We all know what it'll look like but still nice to see it released!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
One factor holding us back may be the Demi Mitchell situation. It would be good for his fitness to get to a situation where we can say we have made him an offer. Until then the best we can say is 'we're thinking of making him an offer,depeending on recovery fitness etc.... and so technically he has been released until we make that offer.'

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I think there is still a few interesting ones that we are all a little unsure on whats happening.
Harry Lee - has he even been offered a deal
Zak Jules - is the option of another year in our favour? Seems like we are trying to extend the deal anyway.
Tom Carroll - Will he be offered a deal or does he just want to get back to the London area
Demi Mitchell - We have said he has been offered a deal, but obviously as of now has not signed it
Caleb Watts - Has a 1 yr option. Will we utilize this.

I guess you could say that by not hearing anything yet, maybe none are staying but I'd be surprised and hope that is not the case.