• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reggie T-42

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Very sad news to hear of another death in the "family".

I never knowingly met him, but his character on here made me wish I had.

RIP, and condolences to all his friends and family.

Willy Nilly

Awful news. I didn't know Reggie was I'll.

Great poster. Will be missed :(

Langer

Very sad to hear Reggie will be watching next seasons games from the top tier RIP and condolences to friends and family.

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another real loss.

A really like-able bloke and I always enjoyed the mixture of pragmatism, mischief and the odd surreal flourish in his posts on here.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
When the heart weeps for what it has lost , the soul smiles for what it has found.
RIP

Swanaldo

At a time when Exeweb was in the doldrums and dragging its heels a bit, a daft bugger came on the scene with an off-kilter wit, easy-going manner and forgiving nature. I could see straight away that he was one of the 'good guys'.

Never met you Robin, more's the pity, and my thoughts go out to your undoubtedly lovely family tonight.

FAN-TATIC

Thank you to everyone who has taken both the time and the effort in responding to Robin's passing. He was a fantastic guy who, throughout those seven years that he had his illness! I never heard him express one word of self-pity. I told him once how courageous I thought he was. He replied, "I'm not courageous mate, I simply have no choice."

Once again, my sincere thanks to you all.

LOG

The one quality he had that i liked above anything else was his ability to laugh at himself, and when you hear of what he was going through it makes it all the more endearing.

Rest in peace.

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
Sad news indeed. Seemed like a nice guy on here with his rambling posts. Another clown avatar bites the dust.

RIP Reggie.

davidjenkin

Well-known Exeweb poster
Backing our manager like I always have. Geddon Tis
Passing on my condolences. I didn't know Robin was unwell either - to do all that he did for other people and the football club whilst terminally ill shows just how remarkable and courageous this guy was. A truly inspirational story.

RIP Robin