• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Reggie T-42

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really, really sad news. Had noticed he hadn't been around much lately.

As already stated, he kindly donated a Derby shirt signed by Deano towards our Around the Grounds auction in aid of the Stanno foundation a couple of years back, a gesture that I never got to thank him in person for unfortunately, as I missed him when he posted the shirt through our letterbox.

That was a gesture that was greatly appreciated, as the fact it was signed by Deano meant more funds were raised for the foundation.

Thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP Reggie/Robin, sleep tight, and many thanks again.

When he bought the shirt off eBay he told me he would keep hold of it until he found a suitable charity/fundraiser to donate it to.

Met reggae a couple of times before a game, he was a diamond. Am saddened to hear of his passing.

RIP Robin.

My thoughts are with your family and friends. You've got some good company up there with you. Xx

Last edited:

Jordann

Appearing out of the shadows to pass my condolences on to Reggies family, may he rest in peace x

ECFC traveller

Rest in peace, top bloke...Will be missed.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Farewell my Exeweb friend. May you rest in peace.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very very sad news indeed.

Shared many PM's with Reggie during the time that he posted on here, seemed like a good chap who was up for a bit of banter.

RIP Reggie.

Curley

We can bang on about how much Argyle fans and Exeter fans hate each other but I think it should be put aside for circumstances like these, anyone who follows their team up and down the country has my respect especially when they could follow the bandwaggon like most people do by supporting the Man Utd's the Chelsea's etc.

RIP

fred binneys head

Very sad news, RIP fellow Grecian.

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
I never knew Reggie except for being a fellow Exewebber. RIP mate.

Grecian_Jay

Very very sad news indeed.

Shared many PM's with Reggie during the time that he posted on here, seemed like a good chap who was up for a bit of banter.

RIP Reggie.
Echo this. Reg was always up for a laugh and was one of the few posters on here who could have a debate and not take things personally.

Massive loss and sad news even though I never met him personally.

RIP Reggie.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
RIP Reggie. Always so sad to hear of fellow Grecians passing on. Best wishes to the family and friends in this difficult time.