• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Refreshing honesty from All Time Lowe

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
He certainly will give a **** when he has the janner nation on his back abusing him from the stands !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just reading his Wiki page when he was manager at Bury … Players who did not fulfil their potential had to go and be replaced by players with some passion who could get bums off seats" That was shortly after Bury got relegated.
Now where have we heard that recently ? Oh yeah he said it to the gaws down there HAHAHAHAHA.

Stelios

He deffo gives off plenty of "if he was made of chocolate he'd lick himself" vibes. Also 'clever' at playing the media game I've noticed too and clearly has a good agent. He's been playing the media and fans like a fiddle since he first arrived.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/49692383

An "impromptu" :rolleyes: kickabout. In his full training kit. After being asked to come and do it.

“There are a lot of children on the council estate (in Mount Gould) and I have got them a few tickets when we have got spares.

“Tony said ‘Would you come up and have a little kickaround with all the kids and, do you know what, I loved every minute of it.
The winner got one ticket. The loser got two tickets........

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't forget to cast your votes for the ref at their game today I gave him a 10/10

Stelios

According to Ryan Lowe at last nights meet the manager in some agricultural green shed,when asked about the Exeter game,the reply was “couldn’t give a **** “;that’s fair enough Ryan,but when we have sent you packing back down to the land of Janner,you will have to explain it to the mighty green army,who once again think they shouldn’t be playing little ole Exeter because they are the biggest team who ever played football !LOL
Classy guy

Stelios

Don't forget to cast your votes for the ref at their game today I gave him a 10/10

Sounds like he disallowed a fair Argiggle goal so deffo a 10/10 :ROFLMAO:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
HAHAHAHA Read the tweets underneath the best has to be "watching Danny Mayor skin defenders week in week out " and " His name is Danny Mayor he's nothing but the best"
Hope the Cheltenham players didn't take too much skin off his ankles when he had to be subbed off HAHAHAHAHA.

dontpassback

The bubble has burst and lowes waffle and spin is not cutting it,they really think they are bigger than they are and 14th in league 2 is really hard to take ,so that’s a massive shame LOL 😂

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now the gaws are saying the ref for their match is an Exeter City fan … Which makes it even better tbh.
UTC.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now the gaws are saying the ref for their match is an Exeter City fan … Which makes it even better tbh.
UTC.
Fair enough.
The ref at Newport must obviously have been an Argiggle fan.
Hence the desire for a draw, just to stop the GAP between top and bottom half becoming too much bigger?