• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Refreshing honesty from All Time Lowe

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Early doors yet Sturtz..
The only doors you should be worried about are the trap variety ;)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Were the Cornish to be relegated this season I wonder if Marino (or even his master, the Porkstain himself) will come on here to give us the Lowe down?

Grecian2K

I, 4-1, rather hope that the Cornish manage to SLIGHTLY up their game before the end of October. (Or at least steady their leaking vessel)
After all, we do seem to struggle a little more at home to put away teams in the BOTTOM HALF of the table.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
How's that new manager syndrome working out down there ?

Colesman Ballz

How's that new manager syndrome working out down there ?
Lowe's probably considering "throwing his hat into the ring" for the Lincoln job, right this minute !

STURTZ

Got to thank Plymouth for taking a point off of Crawley, saw them as a bit of a threat this season, cheers chums.

Colesman Ballz

Got to thank Plymouth for taking a point off of Crawley, saw them as a bit of a threat this season, cheers chums.
You do them an injustice Sturtz, they actually took two points off them !

STURTZ

True. I suppose if Slime were a band they'd be a Bury tribute act {probably called Buried} Always a cheap and often disappointing version of the original.

Grecian2K

"Bury Argyle" could also be a useful theme at SJP in just over a month's time!!!

dontpassback

According to Ryan Lowe at last nights meet the manager in some agricultural green shed,when asked about the Exeter game,the reply was “couldn’t give a shit “;that’s fair enough Ryan,but when we have sent you packing back down to the land of Janner,you will have to explain it to the mighty green army,who once again think they shouldn’t be playing little ole Exeter because they are the biggest team who ever played football !LOL