• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion MK Dons Display

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster

Grecian Max

(Although that may have been plastic from memory) Essentially sheets of shiny paper.

Antony Moxey

CraigECFC

Display Information for Saturday's match. Most ambitious display yet involving all 3 Stands.

IndoMike

Display Information for Saturday's match. Most ambitious display yet involving all 3 Stands.

Great effort by you guys..

Antony Moxey

What are we supposed to do with our foils when we've finished? That's some clean up operation. Also, are the foils recyclable?

CraigECFC

They are recyclable. We will trying be put bin bags at the bottom of each staircase and asking people to place plastic sheets in there after the game so hopefully shouldn’t be too many lying about. Even if fans choose to see them as waste after that display I am hopeful they won’t just leave them on the floor to others to deal with but dispose of them accordingly.

Andy Holloway

What are we supposed to do with our foils when we've finished? That's some clean up operation. Also, are the foils recyclable?
Extra black bin bags will be placed around both the NOG/SASS & IP Office stand to assist with the clear up operation and, extra clear up announcements will be made before/during/after the match requesting people to help clear the stands afterwards.

CraigECFC

Extra black bin bags will be placed around both the NOG/SASS & IP Office stand to assist with the clear up operation and, extra clear up announcements will be made before/during/after the match requesting people to help clear the stands afterwards.
Great to hear about the announcements, thanks Andy. Top man.

dontpassback

I see some idiot called gers on the Mk dons concrete roundabout forum taking the p### about the red legion,oh the irony of it all,the big bank creates the noise and atmosphere which I do believe they are trying to do at stadium Micky Mouse so if I was mr gers I would STFU pronto !