• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion Disbanded

CityTillIDie

Big Bank Spartans?

Arthur Davey

Indeed, was just wondering why the need to stick with the Romans (& legions)...I mean, what did they ever do for us?...OK, well, yeah, they built us a wall...
Don't think the Greek armies had legions.
[/QUOTE

Dannyred

No I fully understand I just don’t have to bother to listen to you now the RL has gone.

So what kind of suites will you wear in this group?
Glad you listened to me in the first place ;)

What action did they say they were taking?
Let’s wait and see

i8cornwall

Glad you listened to me in the first place ;)

Let’s wait and see
You need to listen to all thoughts be ideas in life..... then I forgot what most of yours where haha.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Personally I like ramone's idea of smart business suits though id probably add rolled umbrella and bowler hats. Perhaps they should just be called The City Business, they mean business and they do the business. 😁

DB9

Let’s wait and see
You can't just say that, If there is a new policy with regarding attending matches in the offing i think the fanbase deserves to know

jrg333

Danny, presumably you heard foul language on the terraces when you were a kid. And presumably you don't think it's done you any major harm. So why are you so concerned about the effect that swear words have on kids? Everyone who's ever attended a match as a child has heard strong language... and the nation hasn't exactly crumbled yet.

This whole 'I need to protect the women and children' act is arrogant, paternalistic bo*****s. They don't need your protection - they, like everyone else, know what to expect when they enter a football stadium....

Your vision for football in the future is not one that will sustain the game. It'll be too boring for anyone except grannies and toddlers. And they don't exactly keep clubs like ours afloat, do they?

Get a sense of perspective. Please.

Dannyred

You can't just say that, If there is a new policy with regarding attending matches in the offing i think the fanbase deserves to know
I am sure the club will announce something again about the use of foul language and what action it plans to take with those who constantly use it.

Legohead

Banned
I was told that the problem is worse at home games and that’s why the club plan to take action.
Seriously?

Are we talking about the BB or all stands then?

Personally I feel if you are to go in the BB then you have to expect swearing and a bit of 'banter' shall we say. To complain about that when you go in the BB is a little bit shortsighted IMO. I wouldn't personally expect it in the NOG for example nor have I experienced any problems in there. There has to be areas to cater for both 'types' of fans otherwise the whole stadium will become sterile.

DB9

I am sure the club will announce something again about the use of foul language and what action it plans to take with those who constantly use it.
So really then nothing new? In the programmes and tannoy they say about constant use of bad language, Other than stewards being more pro-active there's not much else they can do unless they're going to pay for loads of lip readers to study CCTV either at matches or after?