• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Red Legion Adam Stansfield running challenge

i8cornwall

Hello once again.

Firstly a huge thank you once again to everyone who donated to the displays again this season myself and the other mememebers are blown away with the support we get.

In a slight change to the norm for us we thought it was about time we gave somthing back to the club we all love, the plan as the title suggests is a charity run for the Adam Stansfield foundation.

Myself and a couple others are planning on running from the Cat and Fiddle to SJP on Saturday 20th July, on route we plan to stop at other clubs within exeter on the way. Any donations would be hugely appreciated for this great cause. The route is just under 14 miles and very hilly in places so it's a massive undertaking for some of us.... me it's a huge undertakeing for I'll be honest.

If anyone can or wants to come out and support us on the morning of the run or even run a section with us please do. There is a map on the fund rasing page and we will post updates on the run as well.

As I've said all money raised will go to the AS9 foundation and you can donate via the link below

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RedLegion

UTC RL15 AS9

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done lads, just donated, good luck.

CraigECFC

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2019/may/legionstanno/

Nice article from the club about the run ����

CityTillIDie

well done guys great idea!

GJW

Bumping this up. Just donated. Good luck.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll donate a tenner if they all make it pass the first pub. :)

CraigECFC

I'll donate a tenner if they all make it pass the first pub. :)
0.3 miles from the Cliff Hill Training Ground to the Cat & Fiddle Inn. Could be a nice first stop for us. ;)

i8cornwall

Huge thank you to everyone who has sponsored us so far.

It's just a few weeks now till the run and it's starting to sink in to some of the lads what they have got themselves in for but we are all out running in all weather's currently.

If anyone is able or wants to come out and support us, run a section of the route or even just pass us some water on route it would be hugely appreciated. We'll post times we are setting off and other details closer to the day.

UTC RL15