• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Quest EFL Highlisghts WTF?!

JRFowler

So That's where it's gone.. wondered where it was last night... what time did it air?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Or NOT as the case may be (Current message reads "Somebody's walked away with this video" .... Ho Ho Ho :( )

And for those of us down in St Thomas who try to watch Freeview through aerials (rather than cable)...forget it. We only get a tiny ration of the many "available" channels that they like to brag about ... EVEN THOUGH WE STILL HAVE TO PAY THE FULL EFFIN LICENCE FEE!!!

Ashford Grecian

Didn't know about Quest but watched Sky's EFL show and my that is truly awful and almost unwatchable as well... All matches are talked over in the studio with twangy annoying background music... Please give me an actual commentary on the edits even its only 30 seconds or so...

DB9

I see the new darling of Sky this season is Frank Lampard, After watching Friday's game Reading v Derby, the kiss ass commentary was awful an the constant camera focus on him will wear thin this season

Spoonz Red E

I see the new darling of Sky this season is Frank Lampard, After watching Friday's game Reading v Derby, the kiss ass commentary was awful an the constant camera focus on him will wear thin this season
I don't think they are called Derby any more - apparently it's now "Frank Lampard's Derby" ;)

dontpassback

I don't think they are called Derby any more - apparently it's now "Frank Lampard's Derby" ;)
Just like Nigel cloughs burton Albion,going back to the quest show,at least they got rid of those whining women commentators who screeched through the highlights,so it’s a plus for that,as for dean Ashton’s view of Tisdale,what a pollock,enough said !

sign of the chimes

Just like Nigel cloughs burton Albion,going back to the quest show,at least they got rid of those whining women commentators who screeched through the highlights,so it’s a plus for that,as for dean Ashton’s view of Tisdale,what a pollock,enough said !
(facepalm)

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ashton didn't know the name of the Morecambe manager so his views on league two football probably aren't the most in depth.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Here you go, highlights from all 12 League 2 matches from this weekend on You Tube, lovingly put together by me. No annoying commentaries, annoying linkmen, or unknowledgeable pundits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_KnMPaW7zw&list=PLiAgvlJPGRcjLKb_kphMozUM2yL-8R6UL

Temporarily Exiled

Highlights still not available on QuestOD.co.uk - what an absolute joke... and they have the rights until 2022.