• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Quality thread on pasoti

tonykellowfan

"Chances of staying up."

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=51849

Best quote so far:

"I accepted relegation when Noone and BWP left - all I hope now is that Exeter don't send us down. That would be beyond painful and something that would take a very long time to recover from."

Here's hoping.

samwise

I would love it, but I'd be surprised if their fate hadn't been confirmed by then. Rumours are that they'll go into administration on Monday meaning points will be docked, and if that happens they'll have no chance.

But if they are gonna go down, I'd LOVE us to be the ones that send them there.

That would be the best ever, sending them down at our place!

Can you imagine the carniage outside after?

Although, I agree with post above. They will be down before we play them. Still be nice to wave bye bye all the same! :)

mammooman

IF they do go into admin, and IF they are down by the time we play them, hats off to the ones that do travel...they'll be facing a hell of a lot of stick!

supercity2007

i bet city could sale out the ground twice over

Max Payne 2

Should Argyle go down when do you next think they would play against Exeter City?

A> Probably next season, in the JPT
B> In 2-3 seasons, in the JPT
C> When they battle through qualifying to reach the FA Cup 1st round in 2016
D> Never

Last edited:

cuzman1977

Just imagine an unbelievable run which saw both City get automatic promotion and sending Gargoyle down at the final whistle. That's dreams.

A more realistic proposition would be City officially clinching last play-off place, at worst (with a game still to go), and sending Gargoyle down.

Never before in history would there be more crazy scenes at The Park.

But, I would hesitate to call it the greatest potential day in City's history, as we should not be reliant and base our own greatest days on Gargoyle's demise in any way. Our greatest day will come in the future on our own merits, without any mention of that green filth

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Assuming we are safe ourselves, if they are down (or better yet, we send them down), would it be wrong to sing "We'll never play you again"?

LL

citizen33

Agree this is one of the 'quality' threads on Pasoti, but I also liked the one called 'Best team in Devon'.

i8cornwall

they'll be down by the time we play them. the feeling of returning the favor of a **** take will still be worth it!

also still like how many are blaming Sturrock for the mess they are in, still don't think they are getting it are they.