• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

QPR Capital One Cup 2 for 1 big bank

Coppers

I saw on the official site something about buy one get one free for this match but can't find any more about it. Anyone no any more?

Grecian1966

I saw on the official site something about buy one get one free for this match but can't find any more about it. Anyone no any more?
Plastered all over the E&E including the online version but no info from the club..............

Ex-Mascot

Plastered all over the E&E including the online version but no info from the club..............
Not strictly true

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/home-tickets-qpr-capital-one-cup-913131.aspx

Bittners a Legend

Fair play to the club on this one ... I had no intention of watching this game at £17 but will probably be tempted at £8.50. Not sure why the offer cannot be claimed online though?!

Grecian1966

Just seen the bit (below) at the bottom of the article which I had missed. Has that just been added or am I looking for a conspiracy when one doesn't exist?

"Please note that the Capital 1+1 offer is a ‘buy one get one free’ deal on tickets for this fixture only, and only applies to adult-priced tickets in the Big Bank. This offer is not available online – instead please contact Reception by telephone or in person."

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
No conspiracy (although the extra line has been added).

The Capital One offer was set up with us for the Big Bank but we then noticed that the advert and headline in the Express & Echo was based on Capital One's national advertising which didn't specify a particular stand.

berniesworld

I did mine online for bank two days ago and what annoys me is that you still have to pay a booking fee and processing fee on top. Lucky I opted to pick up my tickets from the Ticket Booth in Stadium Way otherwise they would have ripped me for that as well.