• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League Cup 2019-20

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
This may have skipped people's attention but next month we are due to play away to Cambridge Utd in the qualification round of the Premier League Cup, after they beat Bristol Rovers away in the first qualifying round. This I believe is the must win for the boys to take part in the 4 team league stage. Date to be announced

One initial question id will Jayden Richardson be eligible to play for us or does he play for Forest in this competition?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Very little information out there about the competition this season. This is a list of the fixtures so far

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
This may have skipped people's attention but next month we are due to play away to Cambridge Utd in the qualification round of the Premier League Cup, after they beat Bristol Rovers away in the first qualifying round. This I believe is the must win for the boys to take part in the 4 team league stage. Date to be announced

One initial question id will Jayden Richardson be eligible to play for us or does he play for Forest in this competition?
I saw Kyle Edwards play for us in a qualifying game in this competition when on loan from WBA

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We could be in group D

Aston Villa
Cambridge or Exeter
Doncaster Rovers
Portsmouth

Number13

This is showing as a 3pm kick off?
When will that be confirmed?
If it was in the evening I would probably go but cant make 3pm..........

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big day for the boys tomorrow and a long trip, I wonder who one of the three overage outfield players will be? Ajose for one I would have thought, I am also assuming Johnny Maxted can play as the goalkeeper, and will Forest let Jayden Richardson play? Time will tell

Presumably there will be twitter feed tomorrow at least?

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is showing as a 3pm kick off?
When will that be confirmed?
If it was in the evening I would probably go but cant make 3pm..........
Says 'behind closed doors' on the club website

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking at a possible team for tomorrow, and not really knowing the various attributes of the individuals, and expecting that Forest won't let Richardson play, how about

Maxted
Dyer Parkes Hartridge Smerdon
Williams Collins Jay Sparkes
Ajose Seymour

That would have three over age players including the goalkeeper and still have the likes of Key Chrisene Dean Dodd on the bench with possibly Fisher as our third overage player

benjisheps

I doubt that MT will make Ajose play in this game. Here is a rough guess of how they may lineup:
Maxted
Richardson Warren Hartridge Smerdon
Randall Tillson Dean Key
Seymour Fisher

If Forest don't let Richardson play then Dyer to come in.

Still have Kite, Chrisene, Dodd, Theo Robinson, and others to be on the bench as well.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I reckon Chrisene wouldn't be involved, not on a school day/night.