• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League Cup 2018/19

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for the link,I was searching all over the Forest website for that without success. Found something out that confuses the issue slightly.Someone at work brought a programme in from Forests match on Wednesday. It stated the match on Sunday being played at Alfreton, but a kick off at 1pm.I think it's probably old information and the website is more up to date,but makes the whole tie look a bit disorganised. Think I will go,it's only 30 minutes away from me and a ground that I've never been to.:)

Last edited:

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm pretty sure I'll be there too - I'll be the one stood on the top of the advertising hoardings facing the other city fan, aggressively shouting at him to sing whilst holding a red flare in one hand and clenching my fist with the other. I'm mentow, I am.

Nigel E

Someone at work brought a programme in from Forests match on Wednesday. It stated the match on Sunday being played at Alfreton, but a kick off at 1pm.I think it's probably old information and the website is more up to date,but makes the whole tie look a bit disorganised.
Looks pretty definite at 2pm now. I think it was just a mistake on the website that probably got copied into the programme. Alfreton's ground looks ok.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Disappointed not to make this one after all.Can't be sure I will be able to offload the tiny terror to his mother in time & got something planned for the early evening which wont give me much time after the match.If it was at the City Ground or a local team in or around Nottingham then it would be different. :(

Great news this. Alfreton 10 miles south of Chesterfield, I will be there to cheer the lads on.

andrew p long

My suggested team for today got hit a bit yesterday. Tillson started and Ogbene injured.

Don’t know whether our loanees like Seymour Smallcombe Randall and Key played yesterday ( we would have been so much better placed if we,d been playing on Tuesday instead of Sunday)

whiff

My suggested team for today got hit a bit yesterday. Tillson started and Ogbene injured.

Don’t know whether our loanees like Seymour Smallcombe Randall and Key played yesterday ( we would have been so much better placed if we,d been playing on Tuesday instead of Sunday)
As far as I can tell from a quick look at twitter none of those four played yesterday so presumably will all be available for today.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The official ECFC Twitter is there today so we should get updates.

fred binneys head

2-0 down at half time but not deserved. Playing some good stuff.

Exehausted

Now 3-1 but City making the running and Jack Sparkes has hit the bar.