• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
That would be a shame if he went but if they did win the CL, He'd won everything he could at club level with Man City. Seems a long time since the SAF days at Man U, He knew when players were getting on a bit and shipped them out or were too big for their boots they'd be gone too but what SAF was brilliant at and that was rebuilding a team, He did it quite a few times successfully, Shame no one does that nowadays
Agree with what you say about SAF, love him or hate him. He was a master of the art of management. But the one big advantage he had was that he did not have to deal with the blight of the modern agent, who now has the power to screw up clubs in the constant search for betterment.
Nowadays you have to not only assess a potential signing but also the agent, too.
Some of them just want to create disharmony.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Phew - I did start to think the unbeaten premier league run was coming to an end but I should of known they wouldn’t of given up and West Ham was always give you a chance.....

4 wins to go for that trophy!!

DB9

Phew - I did start to think the unbeaten premier league run was coming to an end but I should of known they wouldn’t of given up and West Ham was always give you a chance.....

4 wins to go for that trophy!!
No unbeaten PL season then, Still that was one hell of a ride and you'll still win the league

Rosencrantz

No unbeaten PL season then, Still that was one hell of a ride and you'll still win the league
Or the wobble's begun...

...only joking Creds.

CREDYGRECIAN

Feels *****....but such is life and especially football....

44 PL games without defeat - the manner of the defeat is proper rubbish but I actually think it might help...because against Norwich , West Ham and especially tonight they haven’t played well....

Losing now and again isn’t a bad thing.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

This could be bad news for LFC fans.

CREDYGRECIAN

Just 2 wins.....2! I’ve waited 30 years and it’s now down to 2 wins....

United turned a corner and all of a sudden the top 4 push is really interesting....

Villa losing tonight so far...you would have to say anyone from Newcastle downwards are in the shit....but you would Newcastle and Southampton to be ok...

I’m going Norwich , Bournemouth & Villa for the drop....which means Grealish is available and I’d love Liverpool to get him....

DB9

Just 2 wins.....2! I’ve waited 30 years and it’s now down to 2 wins....

United turned a corner and all of a sudden the top 4 push is really interesting....

Villa losing tonight so far...you would have to say anyone from Newcastle downwards are in the ****....but you would Newcastle and Southampton to be ok...

I’m going Norwich , Bournemouth & Villa for the drop....which means Grealish is available and I’d love Liverpool to get him....
Imagine if the PL null and void this season if things get worse, That would be a real bummer

CREDYGRECIAN

Villa getting roasted but a big win for Leicester who needed this with Chelsea and united both winning on the weekend

PS has The Mourinho magic gone? Seems a bit of a spent force in recent jobs

Oldsmobile-88

I did not know where to put this article about R5L commentator Alan Green.
This seems a good a place as any as he has reported on the Premier League since its inception in 1992.