• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ah thanks DB9. I didn't know that. Wtf is the point of paying Sky then? Phone call first thing tomorrow and cancellation. Not having that. It's really poor.
It's was i think the smallest of the TV packages available, You still have something like 164 games on Sky and even more on BT, Plus watching the Championship is more competetive, In that, there are so many teams that could finish in the top six

Legohead

Banned
It's was i think the smallest of the TV packages available, You still have something like 164 games on Sky and even more on BT, Plus watching the Championship is more competetive, In that, there are so many teams that could finish in the top six

I see your point DB9 but I look forward to festive footy on TV as often i'm not well enough this time of year to get to games and it's a time when I have my own downtime to be able to enjoy as many games as I can. The games on offer were just shocking. No offence to Reading or QPR but who the hell wants to watch that rubbish as a main evening game, other than their respective fans of course. I still pay my subscription through December but not getting what I think I should be.

Anyway, it's something I've been thinking about anyway. Cancelling. BT Sport usually has games on from all leagues and leagues from abroad and I also subscribe to Premier Sports just to get La Liga. Which is a league that Sky once had and now doesn't so poor from Sky there also. Premier Sports also has other leagues on too so I've got more than enough with BT and Premier Sport. Who needs Sky Sports anyway with their overpaid presenters.

DB9

I see your point DB9 but I look forward to festive footy on TV as often i'm not well enough this time of year to get to games and it's a time when I have my own downtime to be able to enjoy as many games as I can. The games on offer were just shocking. No offence to Reading or QPR but who the hell wants to watch that rubbish as a main evening game, other than their respective fans of course. I still pay my subscription through December but not getting what I think I should be.

Anyway, it's something I've been thinking about anyway. Cancelling. BT Sport usually has games on from all leagues and leagues from abroad and I also subscribe to Premier Sports just to get La Liga. Which is a league that Sky once had and now doesn't so poor from Sky there also. Premier Sports also has other leagues on too so I've got more than enough with BT and Premier Sport. Who needs Sky Sports anyway with their overpaid presenters.
Fair enough mate, Pointless suscribing to all if you're not satisfied with one of them, I only subscribe to Sky, I have got Prime but had it way before they got these footy games which for me was an added bonus, If Amazon said they wanted to charge extra to get those games i wouldn't pay it, Sky is enough for me in general

Legohead

Banned
I think I've got to a point where I had so much football to watch and so many games that clashed on different channels that often I ended up not actually watching any game which is bizarre. I want to trim down my subscriptions but also ensure that there is a game on most nights and weekends to watch. So I want less choice but games to watch each night. I think if I got rid of Sky and just kept BT and Premier then it would only cost me 15 quid a month.

On the Amazon Prime thing. My mate who is an Everton fan mentioned something about him getting a free trial so he could watch Everton for a month. Typical armchair Prem supporter, never goes to games :ROFLMAO:. Is this an ongoing thing or was it just a one off?

DB9

I think I've got to a point where I had so much football to watch and so many games that clashed on different channels that often I ended up not actually watching any game which is bizarre. I want to trim down my subscriptions but also ensure that there is a game on most nights and weekends to watch. So I want less choice but games to watch each night. I think if I got rid of Sky and just kept BT and Premier then it would only cost me 15 quid a month.

On the Amazon Prime thing. My mate who is an Everton fan mentioned something about him getting a free trial so he could watch Everton for a month. Typical armchair Prem supporter, never goes to games :ROFLMAO:. Is this an ongoing thing or was it just a one off?
For me there is a bit of overkill with footy on the TV, I do limit myself to mainly weekend games and only one a day, I could sit on me arse every night after work it seems nowadays and catch a game

Legohead

Banned
Yeah, I know what you mean DB9.

grecIAN Harris

Tammy Abraham scores his 14th of the season for Chelsea. Who says you have to spend millions to be successful in The Premier League?

Rosencrantz

Tammy Abraham scores his 14th of the season for Chelsea. Who says you have to spend millions to be successful in The Premier League?
DCL got a couple yesterday as well 😉💙

grecIAN Harris

DCL got a couple yesterday as well 😉💙
**** off Blue Nose!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Well as a LFC fan this is a fantasy world....an incredible 2019 with just 1 defeat against Man City back on the 3rd of January this year....

50 premier league games without defeat at anfield, European & world champions....

Unbeaten this season so far.....

This team is setting new standards.....are without doubt the best LFC I’ve seen in my lifetime