• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

postal strike

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
how difficult can it be to walk around putting letters in a hole in someones door?

Time to give the work to scroats on community service and no pay.

The posties can then stay in bed ALL day

i_m

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
:D:D

Mate, you are one of the best posters in the world at this time of night. Carry on knocking the posties, at least it gives the rest of the world a break!

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutley a shambless. "we are striking so we can provide a great service"..play another tune will you

Did anyone hear radio 2 yesterday about posties putting sorry you were out cards in your door for parcels that they cant be arsed to carry

Priceless!!!

Tada

Red Box

Time to give the work to scroats

i_m

They already have [H]

LammieLammieLammie

Deathy, I would like to disassociate myself from this thread.

Poultice

Royal Mail management are inept and the posties are getting screwed with their pants on, unfortunately when the whole thing becomes fubar us taxpayers have to pick up the multi billion pound bill to bail out the pension fund. Not only will we not get our mail but we will have to pay for the privilege.

Oh and Crozier is a c*nt.

fred binneys head

us taxpayers have to pick up the multi billion pound bill to bail out the pension fund.
We benefitted from the holiday so why shouldn't we?

Antony Moxey

I_M speaks the truth.

How hard can it be, or is it time to pull another sickie cos of the stress of it all. The real world's over there, eh?

Donna

Did anyone hear radio 2 yesterday about posties putting sorry you were out cards in your door for parcels that they cant be arsed to carry
They don't ring the bell for parcels any more round here, just drop them by the door. That includes some SD packages.

Letter in London papers this week asking if Royal Mail will drop rate for Special Delivery, so many people using it do ensure post arrives rather than disappear into the morass that the postal service has become.

Oh, and if they FUBAR an SD you can get the postage costs back, managed this last year with my Dad's birthday present, they showed up at 3:00pm, 2 hours after latest advertised delivery time - and the signature on the tracking service was definitely not my Dad's (which I know very well from "copying" into homework diaries at school! ;) )

GJW

At least if they go on strike my property will have a break from having red rubber bands thrown al over it.

Littering is a criminal offence Mr Postman you tw*t.