• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Portsmouth V's Exeter City EFL Trophy SF Official Match Day Thread

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sky is to football what the Sun is to personal privacy as far as we "little people" are concerned.
(i.e. Not big enough to ever dare fight back)

chunkymorrinmunter

Lee Hendrie ruined the enjoyment of the game by his twaddle and one sided commentary, how sky employ him I have no idea.
they employ quite a few twats,especially pundits and "experts"

Gareth

Law was my MOTM. Very interesting how people can watch the same game and take such different view points.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Law was my MOTM. Very interesting how people can watch the same game and take such different view points.
Thats the great thing about footie !
UTC

DB9

So Salford make it and face Pompey in the Leasing.com final, Jeez the people at Sky will be wetting themselves with excitement, All those interviews with the class of '92 lined up, The rags to riches story. Pity they won't be able to magic their " Fan base" when they're at Wembley

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
So Salford make it and face Pompey in the Leasing.com final, Jeez the people at Sky will be wetting themselves with excitement, All those interviews with the class of '92 lined up, The rags to riches story. Pity they won't be able to magic their " Fan base" when they're at Wembley
PLAY UP POMPEY !

grecIAN Harris

And I thought we had it bad last night..... Kilmarnock 3-4 Aberdeen. Aberdeen equalised two minutes from time to force extra time. Killie went 3-2 up four minutes from the end of extra time only for Aberdeen to equalise in the 119th minute and then get a winner with an own goal a minute into added on time. Killie fans must be absolutely gutted.

IndoMike

Couldn't have worked out better for Sky.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still think it’s a big opportunity missed considering we would have been favourites going into Wembley and an extra cash boost . That defeat will hurt for a while with a person of a game to come Saturday . At least there will be a full squad to choose from .

geoffwp

Agree with Brian and it does surprise me how many posters seem pretty unconcerned to the point of 'couldn't give a s hit. I'll bet the players do.

Last edited: