• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Poor parking

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you say so. How's the holiday snap filing going? Have got them sorted into a suitable slide show for when your mum and dad next visit?

Jordann

I wonder if there's any data to suggest that bad drivers take more photos on holidays than good drivers.
You have an interesting attitude, Antony. I've been assured you're just as pleasant in person as the spouse has met you before.

fred binneys head

This is one of my favourite Moxey performances. I make him level on points with Jordann personally, she is showboating but not landing any shots.

Grecian_Jay

If you say so. How's the holiday snap filing going? Have got them sorted into a suitable slide show for when your mum and dad next visit?
Holiday snap filing? Jeez how old are you? All about digital cameras Tone, I can imagine you popping down to Trueprint with your little disposable camera.

I can imagine you popping down to Trueprint with your little disposable camera.
I don't believe Truprint* have a high street presence these days.

*Please note correct spelling.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't believe Truprint* have a high street presence these days.

*Please note correct spelling.
Did they ever? Thought you sent off the film in an envelope for them to return your pics with a free film.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Did they ever? Thought you sent off the film in an envelope for them to return your pics with a free film.
There was a place in Torquay that processed all the film. I knew it as Nashua? Long gone I would guess.

Alistair20000

This is one of my favourite Moxey performances. I make him level on points with Jordann personally, she is showboating but not landing any shots.
As regards our Ant and sporting performances, the two year old gelding named Moxey was a dismal 11th out of 12 runners at Newmarket yesterday.

Last edited: