• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
That was post 10,000.
Perhaps we should celebrate

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The tobacco statement was a cack handed way of me saying to Ramone that just because it's online doesn't mean it's true, Like the website he quoted, Anyone can say something and say it's gospel true
Ahhh you mean like Spunky's post of 9959 ! ………… Gotcha.

DB9

Ahhh you mean like Spunky's post of 9959 ! ………… Gotcha.
Whenever someone quotes from a website I've never heard of I try to see if they are coming from a certain point of view, Like who owns them, Who contributes to them and who funds them, Sites like the Guardian or Mail you know where they're coming from but nowadays there a lot of sites that publish "Facts" are totally bias and not trusted,. The internet can be very evil sometimes

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Whenever someone quotes from a website I've never heard of I try to see if they are coming from a certain point of view, Like who owns them, Who contributes to them and who funds them, Sites like the Guardian or Mail you know where they're coming from but nowadays there a lot of sites that publish "Facts" are totally bias and not trusted,. The internet can be very evil sometimes
It certainly can be but the thing I don't get with certain left wing posters is when they declare facts from sites that theirs has to be the truth and anything that doesn't fit within their mindset is wrong.
Its the self righteous , holier than thou sort telling others how they should lead their lives that pi$$e$ me off tbh.
If I want to smoke then I'll smoke , If I want to drive a petrol guzzling car then I will , If I see a pretty woman with a great figure I want to look and not have to think some overweight multi coloured haired metal pierced face Antifa a$$hole to be targeting me in the street for being a chain smoking, climate killing sexual pervert !
As I've said before the left are as bad as the right at certain times, all I want is my freedom to be able to choose what I do with my life and not be dictated to by people I wouldn't give the time of day to.

Do I have to join the Wednesday rant club now ?

tavyred

Top rant Ramone. (y)
I think you have highlighted where the majority of British people are at the moment.
Generally speaking, people are rejecting authoritarian Leftist dogma and the politics of the studenty left. Thankfully these people are becoming figures of derision now, and if it weren't for a MSM giving the likes of Owen Jones and that silly idiot Bird from Novara Media a platform, then we would've never heard of these no-marks.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Problem is, ol' Spunky is not, and never has been, of the left.

What he does believe, which significantly differs from the chain smoking, climate killing sexual pervert, is that things shouldn't be solely looked at for his own benefit, and "sod anyone else".

Stupid comments like "silly idiot bird" shows the respect you have for others that do not agree with you. But we knew that anyway.

tavyred

Problem is, ol' Spunky is not, and never has been, of the left.

What he does believe, which significantly differs from the chain smoking, climate killing sexual pervert, is that things shouldn't be solely looked at for his own benefit, and "sod anyone else".

Stupid comments like "silly idiot bird" shows the respect you have for others that do not agree with you. But we knew that anyway.
Your politics is your business, my post was a general comment about the some of those on the left not you personally.
I obviously don't know the "silly idiot bird" personally, but I have seen enough of her to know she's an unconstituted race baiter and as such warrants no respect from me.
Although to her credit, her every utterance does aid the case for the hard left never getting any where near power in this country.

DB9

It certainly can be but the thing I don't get with certain left wing posters is when they declare facts from sites that theirs has to be the truth and anything that doesn't fit within their mindset is wrong.
Its the self righteous , holier than thou sort telling others how they should lead their lives that pi$$e$ me off tbh.
If I want to smoke then I'll smoke , If I want to drive a petrol guzzling car then I will , If I see a pretty woman with a great figure I want to look and not have to think some overweight multi coloured haired metal pierced face Antifa a$$hole to be targeting me in the street for being a chain smoking, climate killing sexual pervert !
As I've said before the left are as bad as the right at certain times, all I want is my freedom to be able to choose what I do with my life and not be dictated to by people I wouldn't give the time of day to.

Do I have to join the Wednesday rant club now ?
You Ramone are like me and a few others on here, All of a certain age and thinking, Whilst I agree about certain things you say, The left are very"Shouty" I agree but I try to respect views I don't agree with, I have to bite my tongue on many occasions but you can't single out the left all the time, The right in this country can be pretty abhorrent sometimes and need to be called out sometimes. One thing I'm very proud of on here is that our differing views are in the confines of Exeweb and most of us would have a drink with one and another

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ho ho ho, let's trot out that lie again, eh?
Was just meant as a jokey comment. Lighten up

Legohead

Banned
Any man calling a woman a 'bird' in this day and age is a total dinosaur and needs re educating.