• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seems like Ms Patel is Priti Nasty as well!
(And reported in the Daily Heil too!! :eek: )

Look out Mr Bercow - you have a rival.
I prefer to call her Priti Offal. She makes Thatcher seem like Mother Theresa.
By the time Offal and Cummings have finished the population of GB will have been reduced to 20 million (anyone not of pure 100% native Anglo stock will have been deported or worse)
and all babies will have a striking similarity to Bonking Boris or Cummings as a result of Cummings new designer-baby policy.

IndoMike

Don't have time for a rant today, amigos mios. I know you'll be disappointed about that.
Busy trying to start up a Spanish cuisine online delivery service. Considering my lack of business nous this is probably doomed to failure, but one can only try.
Orders will be welcome, but might take a while to arrive
Hasta luego
Miguel
(PS. Note the vain attempts to prove I'm Spanish)

Rosencrantz

I prefer to call her Priti Offal. She makes Thatcher seem like Mother Theresa.
By the time Offal and Cummings have finished the population of GB will have been reduced to 20 million (anyone not of pure 100% native Anglo stock will have been deported or worse)
and all babies will have a striking similarity to Bonking Boris or Cummings as a result of Cummings new designer-baby policy.
I'm afraid being of Angle stock means you're also an immigrant. Only true Briton's will do, which will probably whittle it down to a brother and sister from mid Wales and a bloke on the Isle of Man who claims he's a druid.

IndoMike

But, .. ... .

The new immigration proposals are another example of a simplistic but false approach (this time from Priti)
With an ever-ageing population the demand for care-workers and nurses will increase dramatically.
Who will do these jobs? The salary is basic and the conditions of work not very attractive for the average Brit. .
The article states that 800,000 extra care workers will be needed by 2035 - just 15 years from now. But how many potential applicants from abroad will be able to conform to the proposed stringent visa applications?
And quite frankly, as the developing world is rapidly catching up, how many will even be bothered to apply, especially considering the growing racist undertones in the UK?
I"m afraid the "Are you good enough to live in the UK?" attitude might be reversed, and the question might be "Is working in the UK
good enough for us?"
So, the members of the public who are rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of stringent immigration rules might be future victims of the projected shortage
In the UK there is not a tradition of elderly parents living in the homes of their offspring, or even the offspring dedicating themselves to the care of their elderly parents. We leave it to the social care "industry".
Finally, in most countries, especially developing countries, there indeed is a tradition of families caring for their old, which is why the people from those countries make such good care workers
Anyway, I guess if Priti and Cummings are still around in 2030 obligatory euthenasia will be introduced for the over 80s.

Repeat post

IndoMike

I'm afraid being of Angle stock means you're also an immigrant. Only true Briton's will do, which will probably whittle it down to a brother and sister from mid Wales and a bloke on the Isle of Man who claims he's a druid.
Yep. I thought I'd got that wrong 🙄. Thanks for the correction.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster

Pretty much confirms what we've suspected all along, that the Russians are bank rolling or leveraging the far right in the UK. Does this make Britain First a terrorist organisation, or simply that their leader is a terrorist.?

DB9

Pretty much confirms what we've suspected all along, that the Russians are bank rolling or leveraging the far right in the UK. Does this make Britain First a terrorist organisation, or simply that their leader is a terrorist.?
Weren't they as a group put on the banned terrorist list?

tavyred

Anyone catch Question time last night?
As someone who wants the current manifestation of the Labour Party nowhere near the levers of power in the U.K. it was heartening to see the hard left’s usual complete misreading of where the British public are on inward migration. It is uncanny how politically tone deaf the Left are when it comes to the wishes of the ordinary people they used to be so successful at representing.
Is the Labour Leader ‘elect’ Sir Keir still advocating FOM by the way?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Britain First's leader, Paul Golding, announced that he had joined the Conservative Party, hailing Johnson's remarks on the burqa as evidence that Johnson is a "populist nationalist under the surface" - 19th December 2019.

On 28 December 2019, Britain First stated that 5,000 of its members had joined the Conservatives in order to "support Boris Johnson’s stance on radical Islam". Its spokeswoman, Ashlea Simon, stated that the organisation's followers "appreciate Priti Patel’s and Boris Johnson’s hardline approach" to terrorism.

As far as I can tell Britain First is not yet a terrorist organisation although one of their members has threatened to murder Louise Haigh (Labour) and she has called for it to be outlawed as a group. This sort of behaviour is just typical of the right in this country.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Britain First's leader, Paul Golding, announced that he had joined the Conservative Party, hailing Johnson's remarks on the burqa as evidence that Johnson is a "populist nationalist under the surface" - 19th December 2019.

On 28 December 2019, Britain First stated that 5,000 of its members had joined the Conservatives in order to "support Boris Johnson’s stance on radical Islam". Its spokeswoman, Ashlea Simon, stated that the organisation's followers "appreciate Priti Patel’s and Boris Johnson’s hardline approach" to terrorism.

As far as I can tell Britain First is not yet a terrorist organisation although one of their members has threatened to murder Louise Haigh (Labour) and she has called for it to be outlawed as a group. This sort of behaviour is just typical of the right in this country.
Why did you only quote this, and not the response that Golding was, in fact, talking utter sloblock? Neither he nor any other member of Britain First *actually* managed to join the Conservatives.