• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
What ‘lies’ are those?
A No 10 source quoting that a Brexit deal is "essentially impossible".
It's been refuted by the official spokesperson in Brussels and the German spokesperson has said "that is not the language we use" and that they do not leak private phone calls.

This is a fabricated leak, I know you are a highly naive person Tavy but you need to start to recognise when you are being manipulated more often.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
‘Naive’ ? I call it idiotic.

Mr Jinx

Good, glad we got that out of the way. No Deal it is then (or revoke). At least the next GE becomes a binary choice. It also makes a mockery of Labour's fudge.

tavyred

It's been refuted by the official spokesperson in Brussels and the German spokesperson has said "that is not the language we use" and that they do not leak private phone calls.

This is a fabricated leak, I know you are a highly naive person Tavy but you need to start to recognise when you are being manipulated more often.
So no lies then?
You call me naive.
Clearly a confidence has been betrayed by the leak and the Germans have responded by using a form of words to play it down. As usual Merkel’s lapdog Tusk has been used to tweet the nasty stuff.
I note no response to Merkel’s alleged comments on NI, rather telling.

IndoMike

Good, glad we got that out of the way. No Deal it is then (or revoke). At least the next GE becomes a binary choice. It also makes a mockery of Labour's fudge.
Make up you mind. Is it Germany's fault, Labour's fault, Marcon's fault, the Supreme Court's fault, my fault, the Queen's fault, all Remainers' faults, Eire's fault, Brett Huxtables fault, the garden gnome's fault?
Obviously not the fault of the unelected PM, currently under investigation for fraudulent use of taxpayer money, and the unelected viper Cummings. Nice company you keep.

Mr Jinx

Make up you mind. Is it Germany's fault, Labour's fault, Marcon's fault, the Supreme Court's fault, my fault, the Queen's fault, all Remainers' faults, Eire's fault, Brett Huxtables fault, the garden gnome's fault?
Obviously not the fault of the unelected PM, currently under investigation for fraudulent use of taxpayer money, and the unelected viper Cummings. Nice company you keep.
You're just spouting gibberish now. Give it a rest, FFS.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's laughable, you guys are going to be poor as shit and you just lap it up. People like me who can afford to take a hit and leave will be ok but it's you brexiteer schmucks who are going to suffer. When we try and protect your interests we are merely greeted with ignorance and naivity.

In a way I hope we hard Brexit so you can truly experience what you have voted for.

Enjoy your third world country.

arthur

As usual Merkel’s lapdog Tusk has been used to tweet the nasty stuff.
Yes, yes yes - those whingeing continentals, cowed by a Germany bent on domination, doing their best to do Britain down; the sooner we're out of their clutches the better...

Just for once you might like to consider an alternative narrative - a rules based organisation maintaining its integrity attempting to negotiate with a chaotic failing state which has no idea how to implement a complex decision framed in a simplistic manner

IndoMike

You're just spouting gibberish now. Give it a rest, FFS.
I'm not giving anything a rest. As long as you keep posting opinions or comments that I think are misguided I very possibly will reply to them. I haven't said that your posts are gibberish or garbage as you have done about mine.

Mr Jinx

It's laughable, you guys are going to be poor as **** and you just lap it up. People like me who can afford to take a hit and leave will be ok but it's you brexiteer schmucks who are going to suffer. When we try and protect your interests we are merely greeted with ignorance and naivity.

In a way I hope we hard Brexit so you can truly experience what you have voted for.

Enjoy your third world country.
How do you know that I won't be OK (whereas you will)?