• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
No need to google, unless of course you’re unable to form a personal opinion or argue your point through using your own god given logic without reference to the internet that is.
You’ve postulated that Cameron and Farage were out to renege on the GFA, explain your workings and we can discuss it.
I asked first...I wrote ..."May I ask...?"
By the way : where did I say that Can and Johnson were out to renege on the GFA.? Please post below. Thanks.

Last edited:

tavyred

I asked first...I wrote ..."May I ask...?"
By the way : where did I say that Can and Johnson were out to renege on the GFA.? Please post below. Thanks.
<sighs>
Post #5274 Mike.
I really don’t see the point in me explaining your opinion for you. If you think the Cam and Farage were intent on reneging on the GFA and ending the Union, explain why. If not, you’ll have to stand accused of writing bilge with no basis in fact.

IndoMike

<sighs>
Post #5274 Mike.
I really don’t see the point in me explaining your opinion for you. If you think the Cam and Farage were intent on reneging on the GFA and ending the Union, explain why. If not, you’ll have to stand accused of writing bilge with no basis in fact.
So you are unable to copy and paste the part where I said Cameron and Johnson were intent on reneging on GFA and are trying to squirm out of it
Put up or shut up
Just so you understand :
Where did I say Cameron and Johnson were intent on reneging on GFA?

tavyred

I assume that they either want a break-up of the UK or to renege on the Good Friday Agreement.
Would like your opinion on this Tavy.
Ok. I’ll play.

IndoMike

Looks like Boris has been a naughty boy again. Think the Sunday Times is trying to tell us something..

IndoMike

Ok. I’ll play.
"Either want to break up the UK or want to renege on the GFA". I did not say they intended to do it, although they might have.
I want to have a long holiday in Europe but I don't intend to do it.

tavyred

"Either want to break up the UK or want to renege on the GFA". I did not say they intended to do it, although they might have.
I want to have a long holiday in Europe but I don't intend to do it.
Mike, how desperate is that reply?
I asked you to explain why you think something might be the case, you couldn’t do it and you reply with that load of old disingenuous robblocks. Not for the first I’m embarrassed for you. Tell you what, I’m giving you your right to use google again, you clearly need help with your ill formed opinions. :)

IndoMike

Tavyred? Are you off Googling?

tavyred

Tavyred? Are you off Googling?
No mate, I just know stuff. :)

IndoMike

No mate, I just know stuff. :)
😆👍