• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are we planning to?
Since Johnson , with Farage's backing, is committed to divergence with regards to standards it is inevitable that trade with the EU will no longer be frictionless. Or do you still believe in the cake and eat it fairy?

iscalad

Are we planning to?
WTO says yes

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
For the umpteenth time, it's the non tariff barriers that are the big issue. Tariffs are a pain, but ultimately we all pay for it, not someone else.

It's the non tariff stuff that will lose people their jobs.

arthur

Another Tory initiative for Jason to demonstrate his undying loyalty by justifying

Spoonz Red E

Another Tory initiative for Jason to demonstrate his undying loyalty by justifying

Their opposition meant that a discussed late October rescue operation was abandoned at the last minute because Patel, Wallace and chancellor Sajid Javid felt the children posed “security concerns”.

For 'security concerns' read 'voter disapproval concerns'

IndoMike

Hell hath no fury like a woman scored. The non-fragrant Acuri p+ssed off with shifty -eyed Johnson 'cos he cut off all contact with her. This should be a larf...

Alistair20000

Hell hath no fury like a woman scored. The non-fragrant Acuri p+ssed off with shifty -eyed Johnson 'cos he cut off all contact with her. This should be a larf...
Scored or scorned Indo ? Do you think he did the former with her ?

As you say a woman scorned is a dangerous enemy. Memories of Johnny Major and the appalling Edwina Currie, Cecil Parkinson and Sarah Keays. Other examples no doubt available.

IndoMike

Scored or scorned Indo ? Do you think he did the former with her ?

As you say a woman scorned is a dangerous enemy. Memories of Johnny Major and the appalling Edwina Currie, Cecil Parkinson and Sarah Keays. Other examples no doubt available.
In the interests of not having to appear before the beak charged with libel, I have simply enclosed the relevant article wherein our dear friend from America declares that she is heartbroken. Usually matters of the broken heart related to a 7-year relationship imply a certain closeness. I do not normally speculate on people's private lives but I feel this is of national importance - : I fear flying teacups or wine glasses might be aimed at No.10.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
All being well (or not, depending on how you view things!) I suspect I'll be put forward as a Council candidate in 2022. Assuming I'd stand in my ward or a neighbouring one I wouldn't have any chance of winning, but hey.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Hence Ms Abbott remains on the shadow front bench.