• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pancake Day Crepey Crawley vs City matchday thread

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see what luck I bring to City by starting this...

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
And it's my birthday so I'm hoping for a nice present from ECFC tonight as we really have to get back to winning ways asap!!

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
6.45am kick off where I am, which is much better than 2am !, Grecian Player for me UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

elginCity

'Crepey' :D

Sunny start to the day here in Sussex 8 degs, wind chill feels like 2. Heavy rain forecast for later in the afternoon but due to clear by kick-off. Prevailing south-westerly winds light to moderate. Not quite Dr Dave, but it'll have to do !

Happy birthday, Moomin.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
'Crepey' :D

Sunny start to the day here in Sussex 8 degs, wind chill feels like 2. Heavy rain forecast for later in the afternoon but due to clear by kick-off. Prevailing south-westerly winds light to moderate. Not quite Dr Dave, but it'll have to do !

Happy birthday, Moomin.
Ta, Elgin. Enjoy the game

Ashford Grecian

No pancakes for me today but hope to be in The New Moon for some sustenance of some kind by around 5pm ;)

Grecian2K

A bit annoyingly, if I hadn't moved to a new job I would almost certainly been working in Crawley this week.
As it is, I'm stuck up here in cold, wet Telford on a two day course with my new workmates. :(

STURTZ

Although picking up a couple of good wins away against Wycombe and Colchester recently most of their points have come against teams that are lower down in the table. Reasonable weather I'm hoping for 3 points and I say so unashamedly!

Grecian_Nick

Grecian2K - I've had the opposite fortune (sorry!). Halfway through long train journey to the Brighton office this morning suddenly realised where we were playing today and cheered me up no end. Perfect timing to finish at the office, 35 mins on the train and a walk to the ground just in time for kick off. Happy Days. Just the win needed to top the day off - hope they haven't done their homework on us as well Plymouth/Stevenage/Blackpool and we find a way to break them down.