• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Online home tickets

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Am trying to buy tickets for the stagecoach stand for Saturday on my mobile. Instead of letting me pick seats it’s pre selecting row b in block c.

I want to sit nearer the back of the stand, assuming row b is near the front, but can’t find a way to do that.

Any ideas? Will try on my iPad later to see if it’s just a mobile thing. Otherwise I may have to call tomorrow.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I get the impression that buying tickets through the app is not very successful.

Rosencrantz

Am trying to buy tickets for the stagecoach stand for Saturday on my mobile. Instead of letting me pick seats it’s pre selecting row b in block c.

I want to sit nearer the back of the stand, assuming row b is near the front, but can’t find a way to do that.

Any ideas? Will try on my iPad later to see if it’s just a mobile thing. Otherwise I may have to call tomorrow.
I've always had that problem on my mobile so order from my laptop to choose seats.

Corey

At this screen select ‘press to pick your seat’
Works fine for me

Rosencrantz

At this screen select ‘press to pick your seat’
View attachment 1581
Works fine for me
I think we might have missed something Richard 🤫

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Thanks all, sorted now 👍