• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
And he has, Three goals, Three headers, What a frigging player he is!
Did he score many headers with us? Certainly seems to be part of his game that has improved greatly.

Pobbop

Did he score many headers with us? Certainly seems to be part of his game that has improved greatly.
Wasn't really his role with Wheels in the side, wasn't his role with Brentford with maupay in the side either, but he could always head the ball a bit.

Do remember him missing one in the last minutes at Wembley I think, the moment when my hope died totally.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's just said he's never scored three headers in a season let alone in one game so i guess not

DB9

You'd never of thought Barnsley v Brentford would be worth a watch on a rainy Sunday afternoon but with Ollie in it that took our interest here, Other than him in the team it was a cracking game and Ollie rose to the occasion

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Banksy

If he keeps this up there will be a 4 M bonanza for us in January I reckon.

chunkymorrinmunter

If he keeps this up there will be a 4 M bonanza for us in January I reckon.
still say we more or less gave him away.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is that his first hat-trick since the 3 he got for us away at Newport in January 2016?

DB9

Is that his first hat-trick since the 3 he got for us away at Newport in January 2016?
Yep, Mentioned in the game after his 3rd

DB9

still say we more or less gave him away.
Think we have very little clout when a team from a higher division comes knocking, Probably the best we can do is get a decent sell on clause with in the transfer negotiations