• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oh no the saints are to blame

i8cornwall

always find somthing to moan about do our massive chums!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=54194

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
This from Jimbo_The_Green has Irony written all over it

"after newcastle last year and the relative humility they showed i was annoyed by the conduct of the saints fans today. up there with leeds for arrogance. Only difference they have no history to be arrogant about".

<Arguffawling>

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Dont worry about it, they still think they are a big club

Red the Paper

Banned
Dont worry about it, they still think they are a big club
Big club, no they are a huge Club. A premiership club in the waiting. This time next year they will be looking forward to the Premiership, The Blue Square Premiership. Oh how we continue to laugh.

This from Jimbo_The_Green has Irony written all over it

"after newcastle last year and the relative humility they showed i was annoyed by the conduct of the saints fans today. up there with leeds for arrogance. Only difference they have no history to be arrogant about".

<Arguffawling>
Hahaha, the irony is totally lost on them isn't it?

Cheerio Devon's ''Big Club'', the Premiership will have to wait :D

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
How long before they blame the ref or linesman for being rubbish ?

Lets wait and see how many stick around on Exeweb next season

Jersey Tone

Argyle seem to be acquiring quite a few rivals, e.g. Burnley, Luton, Bristol City, Our goodselves, Portsmouth, Cardiff, whilst we seem to make do with just one!! Fingers crossed, they might get to play one of their rivals next season if they win the play offs (provided Luton don't view them as an irrelevence too!!).

P.S - What the f*ck is that **** Jimbo on?? I presume he thinks irony is like goldy and silvery!!

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Argyle seem to be acquiring quite a few rivals, e.g. Burnley, Luton, Bristol City, Our goodselves, Portsmouth, Cardiff, whilst we seem to make do with just one!! Fingers crossed, they might get to play one of their rivals next season if they win the play offs (provided Luton don't view them as an irrelevence too!!).

P.S - What the f*ck is that **** Jimbo on?? I presume he thinks irony is like goldy and silvery!!
Obviously Cornish aint he, only mines in Cornwall were tin, so like the club he supports tinnypotty <arguffawling>