• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

O'Flynn

Finally showing some promise, before tonight I've thought he been pretty crap, tonight he was really up for it and ran his socks off, and put in a good performance.. Good one for the future, he is only young ;)

UTC !!

Re: O'Flyn

Appologies for miss spellings Sorted

Last edited by a moderator:

Liam McNamara

deffo with you mate!! holds the ball well too

Ian Tarr

Good one for the future, he is only young ;)
28 is certainly young from my perspective......

grecian till i die

Very imprresssed with im today

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster

Played really well. Him and Noble looked the most useful players for us today.

Still can't believe we threw that away though.

ICE

I agree with this, they both worked hard.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster

O'Flynn worked very hard tonight, some good runs, held the ball well etc, my one criticsim would be that he was not in the box enough, other than that top effort.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster

Agree with everyone else so far on here, thought he was excellent tonight. Anyone notice how often he runs back to rob a dawdling defender of the ball? Very good performance by him - I wonder if he might have profited from Logan being on earlier, up until then we'd won fcall in the air in their half.

ECFC Music

Agree with everyone else so far on here, thought he was excellent tonight. Anyone notice how often he runs back to rob a dawdling defender of the ball? Very good performance by him - I wonder if he might have profited from Logan being on earlier, up until then we'd won fcall in the air in their half.
Absolutely agree with that Ant i think O'Flynn is really beginning to show what he can do and to my mind gets involved in the game far more than Nardiello.
Unfortunately neither of them are great with high balls down the middle so bringing on Logan earlier rather than Stewart(who was playing out wide anyway) would have given us more variety,taken the game more to them and given Southampton a different problem to deal with.