• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Officials this season !

budegrecian

There's a cliche that decisions will even themselves out over the course of a season. If that's the case then we must due a significant number of favourable decisions over the next few months.
This season to date, we seem to have been on the wrong end of more bad decisions than we usually get in an entire season.
Due to a Wedding, I couldn't make the trip today, but according to the commentary the ball was 100% over the line for a goal, from Nards. So the decisions that have gone against so far are:
- Bignett clean through v Stevenage away when brought down from behind. Should have been a sending off & penalty or free kick on the edge of the box.
-The ridiculous penalty & sending off of Tulls at Preston.
- To compound the previous decision, Sheps get brought down, they get the free kick & score.
-Harsh penalty v Chesterfield, although ultimately it didn't matter.
-Today's goal not given with the knock on effect that Nards gets himself sent off.

I can't remember a significant dodgy decision that has gone in our favour. What the hell is going on?

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
So far at least worth 4 points then

Jam Doughnut

All refs seem to not like us for some reason.
Home and away.
What the hell do we do to upset them?

Borat

Swings and roundabouts gentlewomen ;)

Big Nose

Don't think it is a case of us upsetting them, more that they can upset us as there is rarely any appeal, complaint or vociforous crowd to be concerned about.

grecianite79

Seriously?? So it's the officials fault, we're sh*t!

No decent strikers, no decent midfielders. FFS, get a grip. We're crap and I think we'll be relegated before the end of the season

Cravat 2

Seriously?? So it's the officials fault, we're sh*t!

No decent strikers, no decent midfielders. FFS, get a grip. We're crap and I think we'll be relegated before the end of the season
Yawn. We had that every season from the moaners.

Let's see what happens!

dommers

I can't remember a significant dodgy decision that has gone in our favour.
Did you miss the dodgy penalty which Nicholls won against Brentford?