• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obituary Thread

Grecian1987

I've never really understood this outpouring of grief when a 'celebrity' dies. People's Aunty Martha and Uncle Billy die every day - surely that's more upsetting than hearing about someone dying who I have no connection with? Sure, it's still sad (especially if they're young), but who can honestly say they have been following (for example) Mr Gately's work for the past 10 years?

Any person's death should be treated as a private affair (except, perhaps, if they are a Head of State); it's only fair on the families.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
My arse was really stinking last night, so much so I am worried a little bit of my innards have died.

RIP the bit of my insides that makes my arse stink.

Gozzer

Should we have an obituary for this thread or a thread for this obituary or even an obituary for this obituary thread?

I'm confused and it makes me sad. :'(

Mike Blackstone

My friend's cat died.

denzel

My friend's cat died.
You should go onto X Factor Mike, it seems you've 'been on a journey'

Red the Paper

Banned
You should go onto X Factor Mike, it seems you've 'been on a journey'
I agree with Denzel. Mike, it must have been a real rollercoaster ride. You will increase your chance of success if you claim your cat was indeed your gay lover and the puss suffered years of bullying by macho dogs. Better still if your gay cat was ginger and was of mixed parentage, preferably a black and white mix. If by anychance the cat was also part Irish, I believe you could be the next big thing to come out of X Factor.

RIP Tiddles

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd vote for Mike and I don't even watch X Factor, that's the power that his story carries.

RIP little buddy

GJW

If by anychance the cat was also part Irish, I believe you could be the next big thing to come out of X Factor.

RIP Tiddles
Only if the cat and Mike both have twin brothers.

Mike has my vote already. Time to get the entry forms out and filled in.

mwallace

my heart goes out to you mike

and i wait patiently for your up coming and ridiculously oversung cover single which shall make you deluded enough to call yourself a "artist".

Grecian2K

I hear Tim Sills has died.....................

......whoops. Sorry for the typo. I meant dived. :$