• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Obituary Thread

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Poor old Credy. He must be in mourning.
He's on flexitime as far as I can tell. I often see him strolling to the bus stop around 9:45.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Denzil Davies, former MP for Llanelli (1970-2005) and served in the Callaghan government. His 80th birthday celebrations must have taken their toll as he died the next day.

Mr Jinx

Doug Ellis - ex Aston Villa chairman - 94

Tim Long

Denzil Davies, former MP for Llanelli (1970-2005) and served in the Callaghan government. His 80th birthday celebrations must have taken their toll as he died the next day.
I believe the decision to give him 'the bumps' was misguided.

Last edited:

DB9

Sports broadcaster and commentator Peter Brackley has died in hospital aged 67 following a short illness

ecfc70

Sports broadcaster and commentator Peter Brackley has died in hospital aged 67 following a short illness
The voice of Italian football on channel 4 when gazza went to Lazio

grecIAN Harris

I've just read that now on the BBC website. Him and Ray Wilkins were great together when they were covering Football Italia.

Oldsmobile-88

A great commentator,always liked his style..

grecIAN Harris

Did he not commentate on the game against Southend in 1990 when we won Division 4?

DB9

A great commentator,always liked his style..
And totally underrated too, Always seemed to get the second class games at major competitions, His style of commentating and knowledge of the game was second to none