• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No No Thank you our deluded green “friends”

i8cornwall

Anyone else having a slow morning at work this is well worth a read, from the deluded green unwashed down the road. :LOL::LOL:

CityTillIDie

Well that was a interesting read:ROFLMAO:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got bored of reading that by the end of the first page. I'm not even really sure what the thread is all about but it's clear, as they regularly point out, that they don't care about us which is why there's a 6 page thread with our name in the title 🤭

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think the 2nd Post on the thread is a fair summary of the rest

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Poor old Argyle. The title of least successful football club in the world considering their population must weigh heavily on their shoulders.

chunkymorrinmunter

Poor old Argyle. The title of least successful football club in the world considering their population must weigh heavily on their shoulders.
some of their supporters really are cretins,they all seem to think they have a god given right to be in the championship at the very least.

STURTZ

some of their supporters really are cretins,they all seem to think they have a god given right to be in the championship at the very least.
With their size and potential they really should be, the joke is they're not!:D

dontpassback

They will be able to realise their potential when EXETER Chiefs rock up to play a rugger match, !

Colesman Ballz

They will be able to realise their potential when EXETER Chiefs rock up to play a rugger match, !
Doubt that Chief's will go there, if these realise that only midgets can fit in the revamped Mayflower Stand's new seats.

grecian55

They remind me of Liverpool fans ,never give credit to any other team and always think they are above everything else and sucess is guaranteed for them ,in Liverpools case though i reluctanly say that maybe the case after 30 years .