• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

No new news is good news?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Been keeping an eye open on the mobile site for ECFC for new news, given the unreliability of this site. But nothing new for a few days now.

Is this good? Would have expected a host of new stories this week, and with a friendly tonight some details of that game.

Missed opportunity?

wrekin

I get one or two SMS messages a week from 88442 about signings and the like with a link to the ecfc website. In fact I received one today reminding me that we are playing our first PSF tonight at Western-Super-Mare.

If only I knew where Western-Super-Mare was...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hopefully the score from tonight will be up there soon after final whistle!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
It surprises me that the news stories on the mobile site don't seem to be updated at the same time as the "normal" site, you would have thought they would have been linked to the same data. Unless they are and something is broke.

Ebs

Had a few issues with the mobile site but hopefully sorted out now, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Strongbow is right, we click "send to mobile site" as we launch articles so they should be on there perfectly in sync with the main site.

I tried it this morning with the Joe B story and it seems to have worked so think its all back in working order!

Pete

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep, seems to be working to me

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That's looking better. Thanks.

The new Grecian Player news looks interesting, and will follow up when I get home.