• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nigel Atangana Signs

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought ‘not...unless...not’ was effectively a triple negative!

I agree it’s an easy mistake to make. Rather like a detailed document I got this morning; followed by a letter stressing that in the most important sentence they had left out one word. Sadly the word omitted was ‘not’.....
Was it from Donald Trump?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was it from Donald Trump?
Could only have been if there was some form of name calling involved otherwise it would be Fake or 'not' from him

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought ‘not...unless...not’ was effectively a triple negative!

I agree it’s an easy mistake to make. Rather like a detailed document I got this morning; followed by a letter stressing that in the most important sentence they had left out one word. Sadly the word omitted was ‘not’.....
It is. You're right.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has made an impression on Steve Tully - Tully couldn't remember his name on Saturday on radio devon, but then suppose he's over sixteen and ST might not have anything to do with the senior squad

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Has made an impression on Steve Tully - Tully couldn't remember his name on Saturday on radio devon, but then suppose he's over sixteen and ST might not have anything to do with the senior squad
I'm surprised they'd let him on the radio given his "previous" in live situations!

muppetdodger

I'm surprised they'd let him on the radio given his "previous" in live situations!
It did make me laugh when asked about Plymouths prospects he basically ignored the bulk of the question and carried on talking about City. Thought he was quite good post match on Saturday.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Happy 30th birthday to Nigel.

Looking forward to seeing him soon, not sure who at the moment he'd replace in the team.

exeter-loyal

Happy 30th birthday to Nigel.

Looking forward to seeing him soon, not sure who at the moment he'd replace in the team.
For some reason I thought he was a bit younger than that.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
"We're only making plans for Nigel
We only want what's best for him.."

[With apologies to XTC]

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought Lloyd James and Jordan Tillson were very capable defensive midfielders
Tillson is a standard league 2 defensive player who when is in the starting 11 I'm neither pleased nor disappointed. Lloyd James was really poor for us and had just a couple of good performances in 2 seasons. How you can call him 'a very capable midfielder' based on his performances for us is beyond me.