• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
He did seem very positive about things
He must have been excited to meet you, Angus.
Anyway, how are Tisdale and Matt T? Usually they confide in you about their ups and downs.

Grecianpasty

Our style of football seems better focused on defending than attacking at present. Not the most entertaining to watch but clearly its working. I can see him being more effective away from home when we are chasing games, on the counter. It's a case whether he takes those opportunities where he will really be judged fairly.

Angus

He must have been excited to meet you, Angus.
Anyway, how are Tisdale and Matt T? Usually they confide in you about their ups and downs.
I wouldn't waste my time speaking to Tisdale. He knows me by face and probably would like a catch up but I'd point blank ignore him. He's nothing to us anymore

IndoMike

I wouldn't waste my time speaking to Tisdale. He knows me by face and probably would like a catch up but I'd point blank ignore him. He's nothing to us anymore
Ok Angus. To tell you the truth, I quite like your stories about getting the inside information, and Angus beef is to die for..👍

tonykellowfan

It’s very early in the season to judge there will be injuries and line up changes as the season progresses. He will have plenty of time to show what he can do.

PeteUSA

It’s very early in the season to judge there will be injuries and line up changes as the season progresses. He will have plenty of time to show what he can do.

"Plenty of time to show what he can do" my ass! He's had 16 previous clubs for a reason, now we're stuck with him as a high earner apparently. IMHO Taylor bought a dud there. The man looks unfit, uninterested, and a waste of our time. Why should he need time to "gel with Bowman"? We need a fit goalscorer, and neither him or Bowman are it.

exeter-loyal

"Plenty of time to show what he can do" my ass! He's had 16 previous clubs for a reason, now we're stuck with him as a high earner apparently. IMHO Taylor bought a dud there. The man looks unfit, uninterested, and a waste of our time. Why should he need time to "gel with Bowman"? We need a fit goalscorer, and neither him or Bowman are it.
I disagree. Bowman does bring goals and I think when Ajose is fit and settles in goals will come.

PeteUSA

I think when Ajose is fit and settles in goals will come.
"Goals will come" Christ almighty! I dont buy the "when Ajose is fit and settles in" nonsense either. What kind of settling in does he need in order to do the job he's handsomely paid to do? In the five decades I've supported City I've never heard all of the excuses put forward on behalf of a player. They've always had to hit the ground running and get stuck in in the past!

Colesman Ballz

"Goals will come" Christ almighty! I dont buy the "when Ajose is fit and settles in" nonsense either. What kind of settling in does he need in order to do the job he's handsomely paid to do? In the five decades I've supported City I've never heard all of the excuses put forward on behalf of a player. They've always had to hit the ground running and get stuck in in the past!
You are stuck in a time warp matey, the days of National Service PE instructors are thankfully long since gone, and coaching has come on a long way since then, thank heavens !

Reactions: WXF

Fareham Grecian

Luckily for all of us things have moved on since your Neanderthal attitudes were acceptable over here. Players develop at different rates, some are brilliant as teenagers, some take time to mature. Your blinkered attitude would mean no development of young players, no spotting potential.

Reactions: WXF