• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

GrecianExile

I think Ajose will do well playing off either Bowman or Fisher, bigman smallman combination

Angus

The good thing about MT is he won't take any stick. He'll not play a player who's not playing well regardless of name. I think he'll make Ajose work for his spot and keep him hungry.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
The good thing about MT is he won't take any stick. He'll not play a player who's not playing well regardless of name. I think he'll make Ajose work for his spot and keep him hungry.
Good point Fungus.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jake Edwards?

SimonBB

Jake Edwards?
I don’t think Taylor was picking the team back in 2004

Angus

Good point Fungus.

Was that a typing error pal or did you deface my family's name?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was that a typing error pal or did you deface my family's name?
I'm sure PC didn't intend any insult and simply forgot that you are a McFungus.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t think Taylor was picking the team back in 2004
Goood point - Jake Taylor is what I meant

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Couldn't get involved today. He looked like a timid schoolboy playing mens football who didn't really want to be there!

I'm sure he's a talent but on today's performance I don't know what all the fuss is about.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He had one good chance in the first half he could have done better with and was starting to get a bit more involved before he was subbed. The dilemma is that it seems very clear the rest of our players are best suited to playing 4-5-1 which leaves no place in the team for presumably our best paid player (Ajose) or one of our most promising youngsters (Seymour)